Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gun Ranges Rosenberg/Houston

Hey guys,

I recently moved to the Rosenberg area and I’m working in South Houston. Where does everyone go to get a little shooting in? I plan on being here a while so possibly looking for annual membership style range.

Rifle range (100 yards +)
    Pistol bays

Mainly somewhere to go get some practice in with the EDC and check the predator/deer rifles.

Appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look up Baileys on google. I don’t have the address.

Comment

It sounds like we are Neighbors - I am in Richmond.

A couple that I am familiar with:

Bayou Rifles - you have to apply of membership - They only open it up once a year and it generally fills up very quickly - https://bayourifles.wildapricot.org. Have several basic ranges 50/100/300/ 600/ and pistol bays. (Fairly inexpensive). They have two ranges one primarily for pistols and rimfire in West Houston area and one in Juliff about 40 minutes from Rosenberg.

The Ranch (is in Eagle Lake about 45 minutes from Rosenberg) - is more of a country club type range with a clubhouse and more specialized ranges - https://theranchtxclub.com. I am a member of this range primarily for the long range access. They also have several really nice pistol ranges with lots of steel to shoot.

There are also a couple of indoor ranges that are pretty good.

G2G in Rosenberg, and one in Stafford called Texas Gun Club.

Comment

Originally posted by stickfigure View Post
        It sounds like we are Neighbors - I am in Richmond.

A couple that I am familiar with:

Bayou Rifles - you have to apply of membership - They only open it up once a year and it generally fills up very quickly - https://bayourifles.wildapricot.org. Have several basic ranges 50/100/300/ 600/ and pistol bays. (Fairly inexpensive). They have two ranges one primarily for pistols and rimfire in West Houston area and one in Juliff about 40 minutes from Rosenberg.

The Ranch (is in Eagle Lake about 45 minutes from Rosenberg) - is more of a country club type range with a clubhouse and more specialized ranges - https://theranchtxclub.com. I am a member of this range primarily for the long range access. They also have several really nice pistol ranges with lots of steel to shoot.

There are also a couple of indoor ranges that are pretty good.

G2G in Rosenberg, and one in Stafford called Texas Gun Club.

Man that “The Ranch” looks sweet! I’ll definitely have to give em a call!

I sure appreciate the detailed answer!

Comment

Howdy neighbor !

I've had good luck at G2G. Indoor range and people there have always been nice to the wife and I - https://www.g2grange.com/

For rifle shooting I go to American Shooting Center. - https://www.facebook.com/AmericanShootingCenters/

I've gone to Boyet's a couple times but it's all the way over in Katy so a bit of a drive - https://boyert.com/

Comment

Ditto American Shooting Centers. It’s in George Bush Park I believe. And have ranges out to 500 yards. Somebody correct me if I’m wrong. Lots to participate in out there.

Comment

Good stuff mentioned above.

PSC in Pearland is a great private range to 300 with special ranges for rimfire and pistol. Top notch all around. Competitions on certain ranges on the weekends. About 45-60 minutes traffic depending.

Bayou rifles in Arcola. Private range to 1000. Lots of competitions on the weekends. About 30 minutes away.

El Campo rifle and pistol. Small private range with a pistol bay and rifle 50-300. Itoffers many times where you'll have the place to yourself and a very modest annual fee. Great for pistol training. All on one firing line meaning you can shoot the 100-300 from one bench and walk down to shoot pistols or rimfire while your rifle cools. About 45 minutes away, passes 2 great gun shops and two great places for speciality meats; sausage, Jerry and BBQ.

American shooting center, pistol and rifle to 600. The 200-600 is self policed while the rest is ran by descendants of the Third Reich. It's an expensive daily fee and slow to accomplish much due to cease fires and crowds. It's about 30 minutes away.

Im sure you're aware, we have an indoor range on 59 in Rosenberg.

El Campo pictured below.
              Last edited by Slick8; 01-05-2022, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                American shooting center, pistol and rifle to 600. The 200-600 is self policed while the rest is ran by descendants of the Third Reich. It's an expensive daily fee and slow to accomplish much due to cease fires and crowds. It's about 30 minutes away.

Im sure you're aware, we have an indoor range on 59 in Rosenberg.

El Campo pictured below.
                [ATTACH]1076145[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1076146[/ATTACH]
                Aint that the truth!!

Only other one I've been to is bailey's. They've been around for a lifetime. But they don't have a lot of room

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bailey's House of Guns off 288 and Belt 8 south of Houston. It's an old school place nothing fancy. Been around forever. They have outdoor pistol range and 100 yd rifle range and a gunsmith if you need.

Comment

There’s a range out in Fulshear off Bowser Rd. They are pretty basic, have several pistol ranges and rifle out to 200 I think. I forget the name of the place. Search it on maps and it will show up.

Comment

We go to G2G in Rosenberg. Think its something like "God2Guns" becouse they also have a church mass on Sundays.

Comment

Thanks for all the good information guys!! Hope to see some of y’all around!

Comment

There is a range near Orchard off Hwy 36 that I've been to a few times. The name of it is escaping me at the moment, but it's a good facility. They have steel at increments of 100 yards out to 400 yards, and they have pistol bays as well. I believe it's $20 for all-day for one gun and $5/each for additional guns. Friendly staff as well.

Comment

I’m a member of PSC on the border of friendswood and Alvin. https://www.pscshootingclub.com/index.php

Have rifle ranges to 300 yards, archery range, skeet and trap, and lots of pistol ranges. Even have 2 small ranges for just 22s.

Don’t know if they have openings.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo96 View Post
                              There is a range near Orchard off Hwy 36 that I've been to a few times. The name of it is escaping me at the moment, but it's a good facility. They have steel at increments of 100 yards out to 400 yards, and they have pistol bays as well. I believe it's $20 for all-day for one gun and $5/each for additional guns. Friendly staff as well.
                              Wallis-Orchard Gun Range
                              713-829-1901

Comment

Working...
                              X