100% cotton mouth

The tail gives it away

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
      100% cotton mouth

The tail gives it away
      And the fangs too!

Comment

First impression was CM so if it had been me it would have got a beating or a load of steel shot.
        Not taking any chances and water snakes in my experience are pissy and prone to bite anyway

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
          First impression was CM so if it had been me it would have got a beating or a load of steel shot.
          Not taking any chances and water snakes in my experience are pissy and prone to bite anyway

Yep, what I thought too, then I got to reading the other "expert" posts and started second-guessing myseff... Looked back at the first pic, and that sucker has all the signs of CM... pattern, hoods over the eyes, short/fat appearance,,, No evidence of a white belly underneath, though you really can't see much down this one's sides...

Comment

Straight up cotton mouth

Comment

I don't care....they are both killers to me, lol.
              I hate snakes!!!

Comment

Even the non venomous water moccasins will bite you. So will chicken snakes. And if they break the skin, it's about like cutting your hand and then dipping it in the sewer. One of my uncles almost lost his arm to an infection from a chicken snake bite. Kill'em all!!

Comment

The diamond head and cat eyes gives its identity

Comment

Working...
                  X