No announcement yet.

Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for you seasoned penny stock guys. If you’ve sat on a loser for a while, do you cut your losses when it gets closer to buy-in price, or do you roll the dice and hope for a gain? Hate to sell for no gain, but tired of looking at some of these that have not performed as expected.

Comment

Originally posted by EmergencyDoc View Post
      Ozsc
      Hope it moves up for you.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
        Question for you seasoned penny stock guys. If you’ve sat on a loser for a while, do you cut your losses when it gets closer to buy-in price, or do you roll the dice and hope for a gain? Hate to sell for no gain, but tired of looking at some of these that have not performed as expected.
        Need to cut your losses and move on to something that indicates a move in the right direction. Make your money back there. No sense in just bleeding out hoping it'll go up. It's the stock market, hope ain't a tactic.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone having issues with E*TRADE this morning?

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
            Anyone having issues with E*TRADE this morning?
            Working fine for me....

Comment

EYES....dang

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post

IMO - I watched a loser for about 1.5years, and recently locked in a 1,500% gain on it. I had done a lot more due diligence and was bought in.

I’ve had other losers that I bought just to trade and have gotten out of to reinvest in something with better prospects. Guess it depends on whether investing for short or long term

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WHKS went on a nice run up

Comment

OZSC and ENZC moving back up today. Good to see! Let's hope for a green week.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                      Of course it did! I sold last week. Maybe I should have told you guys

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
                        Of course it did! I sold last week. Maybe I should have told you guys
                        It's headed back down so don't beat yourself up to much.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                          Do you mean WKHS?

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                            Do you mean WKHS?
                            yes

Comment

What's going on with OZSC? don't own any but keep watching it.

Comment

I just got stopped out on a position when the lowest price was not even close to my limit according to 1 min chart? Am I missing something? That's a first!

Comment

Working...
                                X