No announcement yet.

Portacan rentals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of y’all are getting **** on, as long as you are in a companies normal service area, expect $85-$95/ month. 2x per week service.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      I’ll be getting one. Service about once a month. People should crap at home not on the job. Should need it for 8-9 months.
      LOL plan on weekly service, people crap, some such as myself do it multiple times a day and there's nothing we can do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
        LOL plan on weekly service, people crap, some such as myself do it multiple times a day and there's nothing we can do about it.
        You gotta be ****ting me!

Comment

Portacan rentals

Once a month service that thing will be overflowing. If you want them to crap at home, why have one to begin with? They can Pee in the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Depends on project crew size, as to how often needing service.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              I’ll be getting one. Service about once a month. People should crap at home not on the job. Should need it for 8-9 months.
              Union Boys at the plant always told me they shlit, cook, sleep and shower on the clock as much as possible.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                Union Boys at the plant always told me they shlit, cook, sleep and shower on the clock as much as possible.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
                Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime, that's why I ... on company time.

Comment

Working...
                X