A new CHL Renewal question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new CHL Renewal question

Ok, just submitted my renewal. It says print the checklist and your application is incomplete until you mail in your checklist items.

"Checklist - Please review the information below:

• TxDPS will attempt to use the Texas DL/ID photo and resubmit the fingerprints on file for your renewal application. If either of these items does not meet current quality standards, TxDPS will notify the applicant and a new submission will be required.

You will receive a confirmation email that contains your checklist items"

If I'm reading this right, I have nothing to submit at this time. If they aren't able to use my existing photo and fingerprints, then I'll have to submit new documents.

Am I reading what they wrote correctly?

That’s how I read it. Did mine on the 6th, but I haven’t heard anything yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just recently renewed mine. That's how I read it. I received it with no issues.

Comment

That's how it was for me. They made sure what I had on file was still OK and it proceeded from there. I didn't have to do anything except pay the renewal fee.

Comment

Good deal.

Why don't they simply write, "your application has been accepted. If additional paperwork is needed, you will receive an email."

Comment

Good info

Comment

Just be glad you don’t have to deal with CDL renewal every year.

My CHL said the same thing last year.

Comment

When mine is due I am going to drop it. To much hassle. Since I retired and don't use it.

Comment

It's LTC now, but they pulled everything from my previous CHL. Took ~30 days.

Comment

Correct

Comment

That's how I read it.

Comment

Working...
                      X