• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    You will be glad when whats over?
    x2

Trump 2020!

Comment

The new retort of the dumbest of the dumb, to anything they don’t like, is that it’s racist...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He just said what everybody was thinking.
        You beg for asylum from Somalia, then you bash the country everyday all day.
        If you refuse to say the pledge and consider our flag racist.
        Go back to Somalia nobody is making her stay here

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          You realize he was responding to what Ohmar said, and she is actually from Somalia?
          Trump used the word "Congresswomen" - that's plural.

I dont agree with most of what the Congresswomen say, but the response from the President of the United States was terrible.

Comment

Rush Limbaugh made the observation that Trump, by calling out the "squad" in such a manner, forced the majority of the dems to unite around them and defend their wacky left-wing positions, in defense of party unity because, of course, OrangeManBad.

The result is those in the middle, the key voters who will swing the election, are seeing just how extreme the dems have become because of AOC and others.

Thereby effectively putting moderate Democrats in moderate states in a
            conundrum with which side to align with.

Trump is playing them like the fools they are.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              Trump used the word "Congresswomen" - that's plural.

I dont agree with most of what the Congresswomen say, but the response from the President of the United States was terrible.
              "Congresswomen who came from other countries"

Guess it depends on how you read it.

Still not racist

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                He just said what everybody was thinking.
                You beg for asylum from Somalia, then you bash the country everyday all day.
                If you refuse to say the pledge and consider our flag racist.
                Go back to Somalia nobody is making her stay here
                But he didn't say it like that...he said it more meaner. Reminded a lot of snowflakes of the strict dad they used to have that didn't agree with their lifestyle or the bully's that used to taunt them growing up. Lots of fully occupied safe spaces right now..all patiently waiting for all this scary talk to end.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                  Rush Limbaugh made the observation that Trump, by calling out the "squad" in such a manner, forced the majority of the dems to unite around them and defend their wacky left-wing positions, in defense of party unity because, of course, OrangeManBad.

The result is those in the middle, the key voters who will swing the election, are seeing just how extreme the dems have become because of AOC and others.

Thereby effectively putting moderate Democrats in moderate states in a
                  conundrum with which side to align with.

Trump is playing them like the fools they are.
                  Most people like jer james dont understand that Trump isnt a politician, so he doesnt talk out of both sides of his mouth....

He will tell you like it is and I find that refreshing...

This man has been in a 15 round heavy weight fight with the media and democrats for 2.5 years now and I love it that he is counter punching HARD.....

This man is accomplishing more things in spite of the interference from dems and media and has accomplished more than the last 3 Presidents combined,,in 2.5 years

Gonna be a long 6 years for some....because people vote with their wallets, and wallets are FAT right now.....

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                    Most people like jer james dont understand that Trump isnt a politician, so he doesnt talk out of both sides of his mouth....

He will tell you like it is and I find that refreshing...
                    You have got to be kidding me - He has been talking out of both sides of his mouth for decades.

I like when intelligent people tell it like it is.

I dont like childish bickering FROM ANYONE. I dont like petty insults FROM ANYONE.

That goes for anyone elected to any form of office. Has nothing to do with a particular party.

Comment

Although I understand the sentiment behind what President Trump said, and I agree with what he meant by it, by saying if you don't like it here then go back to where you came from has been meant as a putdown for many, many years. Of course I don't see how it was racist when it was said to the Irish back at the turn of the 20th century but the Democrats use the "racist" accusation every chance they get. Of course if you are of the same color then they drop down a notch and call you xenophobic.

Comment

Deep down, average middle-of-the-road Joe and Jane American know what he said isn't racist and they agree with the premise.

You left your craphole to come here yet you're gonna tell us how we need to change?

Hard no.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                          Deep down, average middle-of-the-road Joe and Jane American know what he said isn't racist and they agree with the premise.

You left your craphole to come here yet you're gonna tell us how we need to change?

Hard no.
                          Racist.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                            You have got to be kidding me - He has been talking out of both sides of his mouth for decades.

I like when intelligent people tell it like it is.

I dont like childish bickering FROM ANYONE. I dont like petty insults FROM ANYONE.

That goes for anyone elected to any form of office. Has nothing to do with a particular party.
                            Then you should also be complaining about the racist comments and hatred being spewed by "the squad".

Comment

Sounds like somebody needs to go to their "safe space"!!!!
                              And give them a tube of butthurt cream!!

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                                Then you should also be complaining about the racist comments and hatred being spewed by "the squad".
                                Hating Jews isn't as bad as telling someone who complains about where they are to go back to where they came from.

Comment

Working...
                                X