Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm starting to sweat the Senate race....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
    I need a Cruz yard sign. Where can I get one?
    just guessing on this; but probably a republican office for his re-election

go Ted!!!

Comment

The polls.. about those... the same ones that predicted a Hillary landslide?

Comment

Saw my first Cruz sign today.
        Headed to a buddy's house in memorial and I saw one in a yard just east of Gessner a couple blocks north of memorial
        Been all over the five counties and only have seen Beto thus far.
        Even in The Woodlands

Comment

I ordered one from the email he sent out.

Comment

I voted for Cruz in the republican primary in 2016. He didn’t win, so I voted Trump for president. However, the reason I chose Cruz over Trump in the first place is because I think he’s more a true conservative.

Comment

Representing Texas in the U.S. Senate.

Kinda ouch on the shipping.

But I'm in for one.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                https://store.tedcruz.org/

Kinda ouch on the shipping.

But I'm in for one.
                Agreed on the pricing but mine came out to $17.76. I figured the founding fathers were sending me a thank you or something.

Comment

Seriously...lol.

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  Not saying this on my high horse so no one get offended ; its just what I know now to be true.

In the 2 decades that I have been old enough to vote I have voted Republican. In those 2 decades I have learned that there is no difference between a Republican and a Democrat. Not one Republican we have sent up to office has done what they said they would. They all vote right along with the Dems. They are just two sides of the SAME coin. Republican and Dem Senators are right now eating lunch at a restaurant in DC you wouldnt even be allowed in, toasting their millions of dollars they have stolen from you and laughing it up. Fox News is the same exact channel as CNN. Believe me when I say your lives will be no different if Cruz stays or Beto takes over. They are all headed in the same direction. I will never vote for any established party ever again. They are the enemy of the people. Dont support them please.

Last political post on this forum for me and only saw this because as of the time I am typing this its on ATC. See yall around the campfire brothers and sisters. I am done with politics or supporting any politician at that level as they are greedy scummy evil vial people.

I recommend reading more news stories from the below two links.

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/
                  Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                    I dont think us folks at work are getting polled...
                    I’ve been polled six times by text on the same phone, I always say yes to beto hoping to skew it.

Anytime a number gets polled more than once, I’d say the dilberts are just getting their hourly wage and really don’t care.

Comment

One fact we are overlooking, Robert Francis gets all the airtime. They put out their signs in February, they are the loudest voice at the community gathering. Living in Williamson County, I see first hand what these drops of oil are doing to our water supply, so to speak. Long gone are the times where a candidate actually had their country and fellow countrymen at heart. Trailer park Wendy Davis had all the airtime, all the coverage and had us all nervous, well we see how that went.

Comment

Take in to consideration that with the current climate of violence against Republicans/Trump supporters, supporters are less likely to post yard signs and stickers on there vehicles, in fear of violence against there personal and private property. Poles can also be manipulated. The larger counties such as Harris, Bexar, Travis and Tarrant County are blue, according to the last election. Along with the blue of the border counties. If the majority of these polls are conducted in those counties, then of course Beto will poll better.

Edit...the silent majority spoke out in 2016 and I believe they/we will speak out again in November and in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
                          Just got another text from "Maureen a volunteer for Beto" I replied of what I thought about liberal demo's

Anyone else get these? The number is 737-214-0696
                          Mine was from Gail. My ex who now lives in Wisconsin (for over a year) was also getting text from the campaign.
                          I went ahead and responded to Gail with a text I cannot post on here. We ended up having a conversation regarding Beto which was quite fun. I have not had another text so far. Will give Gail credit, she was pretty cool. We just do not agree on the direction this country should go.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                            Take in to consideration that with the current climate of violence against Republicans/Trump supporters, supporters are less likely to post yard signs and stickers on there vehicles, in fear of violence against there personal and private property. Poles can also be manipulated. The larger counties such as Harris, Bexar, Travis and Tarrant County are blue, according to the last election. Along with the blue of the border counties. If the majority of these polls are conducted in those counties, then of course Beto will poll better.

Edit...the silent majority spoke out in 2016 and I believe they/we will speak out again in November and in 2020.
                            So snowflakes?

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                              So snowflakes?
                              Very possible, that's just my theory. I don't see any Republican signs in yards or on streets and intersections like I have in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                                Take in to consideration that with the current climate of violence against Republicans/Trump supporters, supporters are less likely to post yard signs and stickers on there vehicles, in fear of violence against there personal and private property.

I think that’s pretty accurate. When you have unhinged liberals attacking kids at Whataburger who wants to put a Cruz sign in their yard or bumper sticker on their car?

Comment

Working...
                                X