Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
    Thanks for the insight.

I think Cruz and Rubio were had a similar appeal, but at the time Cruz had win several more states and had more delegates than Rubio. That is the logic behind calling for Rubio to drop out.
    I get where you're coming from, but by that same logic both Cruz and Kasich should drop out. I understand why it happens, same reason people boycott stores for having pro LGBT stances but make fun of PETA members for boycotting certain businesses. As long as it fits their ideals, it's always the right thing to do and everyone else is wrong. It's human nature.

Comment

That is really my issue. I dont like all of trumps views. But I sure as heck like that he says what he thinks. Always has.
      Cruz acts like he is an outsider. Yea sure he is. He has had a government paid job almost all his life. Hes a bureaucrat. No way around it.
      They are all so scared Trump will end their free buffet at the govt trough.
      They are shaking in their boots that finally someone may get elected that one side or the other can't control.
      And poor Cruz, seems like no one really likes him. Even Kasich did better than him last night. Where was that momentum Cruz was boasting about?
      I think Cruz knows voters dont like him. He has stooped to the point of campaigning that a vote for him is a vote to keep Trump out. Not a vote to elect him as the rep. candidate.

Comment

It's like a slow motion train wreck...I guess the thing that amazes me the most is how folks like & dislike Trump & Cruz from state to state.

Look at the states Cruz has won & he can't even beat Kasich out East...kinda interesting how this has played out.

Comment

Trump says what he thinks you want to hear (not what he thinks - see his prior 60 yrs). And apparently he is right because you trumpers slurp it up like it is mother's milk. Try looking at someone's actions and not just their words.

Comment

I think that was a bad choice on Cruz's part.

"An honest government has no fear of an armed population".

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
              Trump says what he thinks you want to hear (not what he thinks - see his prior 60 yrs). And apparently he is right because you trumpers slurp it up like it is mother's milk. Try looking at someone's actions and not just their words.
              Whatever you say partner... This is just more of the same, if we don't support YOUR candidate WE must be stupid right?

Comment

I cannot stand Fiorina. Very surprised he chose her.

Comment

Why pick someone he spent the previous 8 months attempting to discredit. What a joke

And that right there is why I go commando

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                    Why pick someone he spent the previous 8 months attempting to discredit. What a joke

And that right there is why I go commando

Establishment Politics.

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                      I cannot stand Fiorina. Very surprised he chose her.
                      scape goat

Comment

Nobody likes Cruz outside of Texas. I'm glad he is done because there is no way he could win a general election. Now he is just being desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
                          Whatever you say partner... This is just more of the same, if we don't support YOUR candidate WE must be stupid right?
                          No, it is called listening to what someone says. Then look at their actions and see if they match up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ham Slammer View Post
                            I get where you're coming from, but by that same logic both Cruz and Kasich should drop out. I understand why it happens, same reason people boycott stores for having pro LGBT stances but make fun of PETA members for boycotting certain businesses. As long as it fits their ideals, it's always the right thing to do and everyone else is wrong. It's human nature.
                            I definitely agree people will naturally look for things that fit their own narrative.

Kasich has only won his home state, it is pretty easy to dismiss him and I think for the most part voters have dismissed him as well. Indiana will be a big test for Cruz. He may be dismissed there by the voters too. If Cruz wins Indiana, California and some of the other states left that puts a different spin on things.

The only real argument that I can see for Cruz to drop out is that he is damaging the Republican Party's chances in November. I don't buy that argument personally. There should be plenty of time for Trump to unit the party.

Anyway, it is interesting to watch. The main reason I support Cruz is I like what he has done as a Senator. Maybe what he has done was just part of his grand plan to run for President. Even if that is the case the better he does in this race (even if he doesn't win), the better it is for the conservative movement.

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
                              Nobody likes Cruz outside of Texas.
                              Might wanna check your stats...he certainly isn't liked in the NE Blue states, but he did win more than TX unless you are just gloating.

He's losing bad & best thing is for Don to win the 1237 needed to wrap up the Nom & have a straight up fight with the witch vs any contested crap. The people are speaking & no reason to put your foot in your mouth with non factual statements.

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
                                Nobody likes Cruz outside of Texas. I'm glad he is done because there is no way he could win a general election. Now he is just being desperate.
                                Cruz won contests in Iowa, Oklahoma, Alaska, Kansas, Maine, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, and Wisconsin.

You might be right he might not win a general election. Trump might not either. One thing is for sure, Trump running messed up Cruz's overall strategy of being the anti-establishment candidate. You could say Cruz has benefited from being the anti-Trump candidate, but I think it is all just speculation so who knows?

Comment

Working...
                                X