Trump's Campaign Mgr arrested in Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Add Trumps name and its all "tsk..theres barely a mark", "that video doesnt show it to be that rough.
    Leave Trump's name off this and it doesn't even make the light of day. There's not a PD or DA's office in the country that would have pursued this.

Comment

^^^ not even with witnesses and video evidence? big statement.

Comment

If they were walking down the street and he grabbed her out of the blue, maybe that might be battery. But that? No way.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
          If they were walking down the street and he grabbed her out of the blue, maybe that might be battery. But that? No way.
          And this is different how??????
          You lose your rights if you're within 20 ft of trumph?

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
            No ones been arrested. He was summonrd to municipal court sounds like. So a reporter got pulled away from a candidate? Wow.
            What happened to reporters reporting news instead of them being the news? She cried she was pushed down and trampled, now we see this video? How sad what america has come to be
            That is the problem, she said she was jerked down to the ground. The video doesn't match her story.
            She also said she never saw who it was and it only became a story when a Washington Post reporter pushed it.
            More going on here than what is out there I bet.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              Here is her arm. It may just be a little boo boo but to each their own if they would find that kind of behavior acceptable against their wife or daughter. Id break his **** arm personally.
              Given she's obviously such a delicate little snowflake, there's no real reason to rule out those could be self inflicted as she demonstrated repeatedly, how brutally he grabbed and pulled her to the ground.

Massive, deep tissue bruising... OMG!!

I just hope she never awakens to see the words Trump 2016 written on a dry erase board.

Comment

Here is the full video and the bigger picture.

Comment

Meanwhile, the commie, leftist flag stomper who went after Trump on stage is free as a bird.

Comment

First of all get your facts straight before trying to defend everything the trump campaign does wrong. She never said she was "jerked down to the ground" as you stated. She said she "Trump acknowledged the question, but before he could answer I was jolted backwards. Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground, but was able to maintain my balance. Nonetheless, I was shaken. ". I get that some or even most of us feel it wasn't that big of a deal. Nonetheless she is within her legal rights. Why such the rigorous defensive attitude? He did it lets move on. Its a misdemeanor...not a big deal to anyone but the few that were involved and good chance it'll be dropped.

and JFISHER... that guy was arrested. What else would you like to happen to him? I'm not protecting the guy I can't stand what those pos libs do but seriously. smh. I feel some of trump's supporters are of the same cloth they portend to hate on the other side. The only difference is who they support.
                    Last edited by BuckRage; 03-29-2016, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
                      http://youtu.be/IGz5DPqU-p0
                      Here is the full video and the bigger picture.

Looks to me like she initiated the grabbing first off. Something you really shouldn't do to someone who has secret service level protection.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	24437470

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	24437471

Comment

Originally posted by BuckRage View Post
                        She never said she was "jerked down to the ground" as you stated.
                        Notice I didn't quote that... the irony is lost on you I guess.

sorry

Comment

Good for you. That wasn't the question. Any one lays hands on anyone else its simple battery. Nothing being blown out of proportion.
                          IMO it is being blown way out of proportion to what is shown in the video. If it were Jane Doe vs John Doe, no one would even consider filing charges on what the video shows.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                            Notice I didn't quote that... the irony is lost on you I guess.

sorry
                            Theres no reasoning with type. You got me good.

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
                            That is the problem, she said she was jerked down to the ground. The video doesn't match her story.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                              IMO it is being blown way out of proportion to what is shown in the video. If it were Jane Doe vs John Doe, no one would even consider filing charges on what the video shows.
                              I agree. Still doesn't change the facts or the charge.

Comment

pics?
                                Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                                ! she IS a liberal. never know
                                Pics.......wife #3 has it down pat!

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                                This thread is kind of confusing..and revealing at the same time....
                                Leave Trumps name off it.. and it would be a 4 pager full of men saying things like 'no man should grab a woman under any circumstances like that" , "real men dont do that" , "if that was my wife and daughter hed be laid out", etc etc etc..
                                Add Trumps name and its all "tsk..theres barely a mark", "that video doesnt show it to be that rough", "She shouldve handled it herself.", " she didnt resist very much, mustve asked for it", "shes a whiny baby", etc etc..
                                U nailed that one to the proverbial CROSS! Downright shameful. My wife and daughter will not fight back...........because they KNOW CLEARLY that is what I am ordained thru marriage/fatherhood by God to do. I tend to do a VERY efficient and good job of that also.

Comment

Working...
                                X