X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Art of the Trump

Man, this is going to leave a Mark.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLzi3okueM8"]Art of the Trump[/ame]

I enjoy the post Joshua...back button is a friend for Trump supporters on threads that show his many inconsistency.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex
      Or not. I meant to say he can harp on the not very educated Ohio voter. All the intelligent ones already know to vote for his boy.
      You have the freedom on this forum to post the attributes of the candidate that you think will do the best as POTUS.

all I see is bashing the messenger. If you don't like it don't read it...

I find it informative and very entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles
        There was something informative hidden in the post?
        Click the link...watch the video.

There is a guy named Donald trump running for president of the United States that is out and out lying. It is one of the many such videos in which his statements are vetted...

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy
          Yes. Im still on the fence and it's Cruz fanaticals like this that make me have second thoughts about Cruz.. And there are a bunch just like him.. It's like a Rev. Jim Jones following.. It's very strange..
          The 3 stooges, center stage, arguing in that debate was very disturbing. Cruz was one of them.. None of them looked presidential.. Carson hopefully gained a bunch of ground.. If he didn't it's a dang shame..
          You don't see the irony in this, as the Trump supporters are just as fanatical? I don't support either of them frankly, but to say you won't vote for someone because some people annoy you with their support is a little silly. Either the candidate matches your desires in a candidate or he doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
            You don't see the irony in this, as the Trump supporters are just as fanatical? I don't support either of them frankly, but to say you won't vote for someone because some people annoy you with their support is a little silly. Either the candidate matches your desires in a candidate or he doesn't.

Comment

Art of the Trump

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
              Click the link...watch the video.

There is a guy named Donald trump running for president of the United States that is out and out lying. It is one of the many such videos in which his statements are vetted...

Not seeing the link on tapatalk

But the sarcasm is dually noted [emoji57]

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                Not seeing the link on tapatalk

But the sarcasm is dually noted [emoji57]
                Sorry bought that. This political stuff gets to me on some days.

It is a video that can probably be seen on a laptop or iPad.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                  Honestly all of the Trump supporters that I know are Cruz supporters also.
                  Back and forth on the fence. That is how I have been. Its a different set of rules this time. I'm trying figure out which candidate can beat the Clinton machine instead of who I think will make the best president, unlike in elections last....It's now time to decide and that debate hmmm. The only clear thing in my mind is that it IS NOT Rubio..

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                    Sorry bought that. This political stuff gets to me on some days.

It is a video that can probably be seen on a laptop or iPad.

All good
                    I'll log in and check it out.

Comment

And yes I can say without hesitation that I would rather have Trump than Hitllary..

Comment

Trump voters are in it to make a statement and to shake things up, and they love the idea of giving a big giant middle finger to everybody else in the process. If you guys get your guy past the finish line in the primary, there are going to be a lot of us who are going to be inclined to return the favor by not voting for the fraud candidate, Trump. He'd be just as bad as Hillary, and it would be better for the conservative movement in the long run if the Democrats get the blame for the next disaster. At least then we'd have a better shot at getting a real conservative elected next.

I don't like the idea of being taken hostage and forced to vote for one horrible and unprincipled person just so a different horrible unprincipled person loses. If conservatives are guaranteed to lose this election by way of having two lifelong liberal crooks as the two candidates to pick from, then it would make more sense for us to look for a way to ensure the best chance for us to win the next one. Electing a fraud like Trump sure isn't gonna help that happen. He would most likely ruin any chance for a real conservative Republican to get elected next.

Hillary is horrible, and the thought of seeing her sworn in makes me sick too. But at least she would make it easier to elect a real conservative next.

So go ahead with your middle finger vote for Trump if you like. Just realize that the rest of us don't have to go along with you.

Comment

X10 what Shane said

Comment

The majority of the Trump supporters on here are light hearted and have rolled with the punches. Not to mention they have not tried to persuade others nor told them how wrong they were for not voting for Trump. Isn't it your right as a legal American to vote for who you like? Besides, most probably have better things to do than google every negative thing you can find on a person that is skull dragging your favorite candidate.

The attacks get old and it is the same 2-3 people that can't let it go. In reality it turns people away from their views and candidate. The horse has been beaten to death.
                            After super Tuesday and after more major Trump supporters come into play hopefully it slows down.

At one time I was a Cruz supporter. This is the exact reason I changed my support to Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              The majority of the Trump supporters on here are light hearted and have rolled with the punches. Not to mention they have not tried to persuade others nor told them how wrong they were for not voting for Trump. Isn't it your right as a legal American to vote for who you like? Besides, most probably have better things to do than google every negative thing you can find on a person that is skull dragging your favorite candidate.

The attacks get old and it is the same 2-3 people that can't let it go. In reality it turns people away from their views and candidate. The horse has been beaten to death.
                              After super Tuesday and after more major Trump supporters come into play hopefully it slows down.

At one time I was a Cruz supporter. This is the exact reason I changed my support to Trump.
                              Exactly

Comment

Working...
                              X