No announcement yet.

Is Trump a Hack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When the campaign gets serious and the candidates start debating policy, he will be exposed as a fool. I am just a random well informed voter and I could thrash him in a debate about policy. About the tenth time that his response to a question was "I'm worth $10 billion, what are you worth? people would start laughing. His bluster will not carry him much farther.

Comment

There are only 2 possible nominees that can beat Hillary, Trump is not one of them.

Comment

The "Vote For A Living Party"will see to it that she wins.

Comment

Yes. He is a hack.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
            When the campaign gets serious and the candidates start debating policy, he will be exposed as a fool. I am just a random well informed voter and I could thrash him in a debate about policy. About the tenth time that his response to a question was "I'm worth $10 billion, what are you worth? people would start laughing. His bluster will not carry him much farther.
            Yep. But his ego and his $10 billion could still carry him through an unsuccessful 3rd party run.

Dangerous combination. Hopefully he'll decide that his money is more important than his ego, and he'll go away.

Comment

Originally posted by txjustin View Post
              There are only 2 possible nominees that can beat Hillary, Trump is not one of them.

Exactly..... Trump is a joke in my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by sethcros View Post
                Because he's saying exactly what a segment of the voting public wants to hear. It's red meat, and it gets a lot of folks on here fired up, but I don't buy anything that comes out of his mouth.he's not in it to be president. It's all about publicity

Bingo!! This is my thoughts as well.

Ray

Comment

As the republicans get thinned down, i have a hard time seeing voters who now support some of the more "levelheaded" ones going over to donald. I am guessing he has strong numbers now because the remainder is divided so many ways. For instance, is a huckabee supporter more likely to go walker, bush, rubio, paul or trump?

Comment

I don't trust Trump. He's pulled out before, and I think he will again when things get tough.
                    That being said, I believe that we have to stop electing career politicians. These people are getting us nowhere and have failed the American public. If most of these guys were in business, they would have been fired for their incompetence.

Next, Term limits.

Comment

I agree he's not at all what the Republican party needs right now.

He sure is having a good time though.

Comment

He's pretty funny on Howard Stern!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                          ^^^^This

He's got a lot of great one liners, but I think when it comes to actual policy debate he will look way overmatched. He's getting a lot of attention complaining about everything, but I haven't really heard how he has any solutions to all these problems. Basically, he's just blowing a lot of hot air, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by rattler03 View Post
                            ^^^^This

He's got a lot of great one liners, but I think when it comes to actual policy debate he will look way overmatched. He's getting a lot of attention complaining about everything, but I haven't really heard how he has any solutions to all these problems. Basically, he's just blowing a lot of hot air, IMO.
                            On the contrary, I've heard him speak several times about his solutions and in fact he has written books on it. Here's a list of a few of those solutions:

Billionaire real estate mogul Donald Trump’s Tuesday presidential announcement has sparked intrigue from many and ire from some groups like the Club for Growth, which immediately—and foolishly—called for Trump to be banned from the Republican presidential debates.

I guess it all depends on how much media/information you consume. I listen to lots of news radio and read lots--he has lots of solutions IMO that he's been very open about.

Are his tactics unusual, unpredictable and out of the norm? Sure. But what's so wrong with that? I do believe he is in it to better the country and I don't think he would go independent if it was to split the vote.

If anyone thinks a guy like Trump won't have solutions then they are sadly mistaken. You don't become CEOs/millionaires/billionaires without being an efficient problem solver.

I'll take a successful business man over a career politician any day of the week.

Time will tell--we've got a long time until elections and lots of players in the game. I just wish the media would focus on Obama's failures and Hillary's problems vs Trump...
                            Last edited by HoustonHunter; 07-23-2015, 10:10 PM.

Comment

He had a personal meeting with Cruz and I would love to know what was said in it. I think he will drop out later and back Cruz even though I don't know what he sees in Cruz.

Comment

Hopefully he makes other candidates grow balls and stand by their campaign promises.

Comment

Working...
                                X