Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by poisonedbrew View Post
    Do not feel like the lone ranger!
    Exactly, mine took pics of me and my grandkids with my i-phone yesterday morning. Me -"Just push the little white button on the screen honey." She took pic and handed my phone back, there were about 50 pics to choose from. I think she held the button down.

Comment

LOL... might want to show her the "auto" setting...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
        LOL... might want to show her the "auto" setting...
        She was using my phone, and it is/was on Auto... I think what happens is that first, short burst "red eye" flash goes off and she thinks it snapped the picture, then moves the phone while it's actually taking the picture...

I'm glad the oven isn't run by Android...I'd starve to death.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
          She was using my phone, and it is/was on Auto... I think what happens is that first, short burst "red eye" flash goes off and she thinks it snapped the picture, then moves the phone while it's actually taking the picture...

I'm glad the oven isn't run by Android...I'd starve to death.
          Ohhhhhh! I can see how that could happen!

Comment

Mine actually works her Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 real good...prolly the best Christmas gift I've given her...ever...

Comment

That and the heads cut off. Got plenty of pictures of people from the neck down.

Comment

Originally posted by BillDecker View Post
                That and the heads cut off. Got plenty of pictures of people from the neck down.
                Sounds like my Mom.....every time she takes a pic.
                I just don't understand..she has done it for years.

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw View Post
                    Seems to be a pattern here. Don't let them near the TV remote either.
                    God no!!!!

Comment

No problems with my wife...not only can she operate a camera, she can drive my tractor and backhoe, shoot and drive standard (manual) car. Shes a keeper.

Comment

Whenever we're out and a couple hands their phone to my wife and asks her to take a picture, she immediately hands it to me so I can take it.

I'm encouraging her to take more pictures with her phone to get practice and confidence.

Comment

At least the pics are free these days.

Comment

Lol....

Comment

I'll put courtney up against your exceptional photo taking skills.....or shooting a gun, a bow, cleaning a deer, or driving, or whatever ......

I've just about reached my Limit on the knuckle dragging, women criticizing threads lately.

Originally posted by drewjunr View Post
                              No problems with my wife...not only can she operate a camera, she can drive my tractor and backhoe, shoot and drive standard (manual) car. Shes a keeper.
                              Exactly. What is it with these women these days?

You can't blame them if you can't pick em right....

Maybe some of you aren't such a "catch"

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                                Yeaaaa.... NOOOOOOOOOOOO! bought her a $1500 camera last year and she doesnt have a cleu on how to use it.
                                ^^^^^^this

Comment

Working...
                                X