Boo

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
      Boo
      Nope. Baaaahhhhh

Comment

Is this going to be like that dang floor safe thread :-(

Comment

About 3 mths ago Erica and I were on the front porch and a large size master padlock flew off the railing towards us - I thought it had to be a squirrel but we didn't see anything! Our railing is just for leaning so not any balusters - wide open view! (twilight zone music!)

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
            When I was in college taking a psychology class the professor asks if you believed in ghosts raise your hand. About 3/4 of the class raised their hands. He then asks if anyone had seen a ghost and about a 1/3 of the class keep their hands up. He then asked if anyone had ever had sex with a ghost and all the hands went down except one guy. The professor asked again you mean to tell me you had sex with a ghost. He replied oh no I misunderstood your question I thought you said Goat.
            Ahahahahaha holy crap that's hilarious.

Comment

I'd like to share a story that happened to me recently. I can't explain it and I'll keep it as short as possible. My mother in law recently passed away. My wife flew to SoCal to be with her because she was in the hospital. She was allowed to go home on hospice and my wife told me she didn't have long so I flew in the next morning. I've been up that day since 3am and landed in SoCal at 7am. I said what i needed to say to my mother in law and then sat next to my wife, on my mother in law's bed in her bedroom. My MIL's hospice bed was next to her bed and at this time, our family started showing up to say their goodbyes. I decided to lay back on her bed to take a nap because I've been up for quite awhile that morning. There was nothing behind my wife and I except for the closet and the wall. I was half asleep as I can hear everyone chatting among themselves and all of a sudden, i felt my mother in law's presence by my head and again, my head was right next to the wall. In this "dream," i said, "goodbye mom" and right when I said that, it was as if I was seeing through her eyes because I saw myself sleeping, my wife sitting next to me, my mother in law in her bed and our family surrounding her.. as if I was standing in the corner looking at everyone. As soon as I finished saying goodbye, my wife started waking me up and cried that her mom had passed away. It was weird but I like to think she came to say goodbye to me.

Later that night, my wife and I slept in her bedroom (their place is small) and we used her fan. Her fan has 5 different settings and it was hot so we set the fan to blow at it's highest setting. I stepped outside to the living room and my wife told me the fan just went from high to low. She said she thinks it's her mom playing tricks so I laughed and put it back to high. We finally tried getting some sleep and the fan started cycling through all the settings and then it turned off on it's own. Again, my wife said that her mom is playing tricks as she and I do joke with each other a lot. Me being so close with my mother in law, I told her to "cut her **** out" and it didn't happen again. Crazy right?! Anyway, I'd be interested to see any vids

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                There are no such things as "ghosts" but there are good and evil spirits, angels and demons and there are battles going on around us all the time. Many people are haunted by these demons, that is why Jesus cast the demons out of so many.
                If you know Christ and have the Holy Spirit you can cast them out of your home. I have done this at a handful of homes and over quite a few people.
                ^^^^Ding Ding Ding Winner Winner Chicken Dinner Here we have some biblical truth.

Comment

No update yet?

Comment

Not yet

Comment

I'm still waiting for some exorcism story telling lol.

Comment

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
                        I'm still waiting for some exorcism story telling lol.
                        You will be the first to volunteer I assume.

Comment

No sir no need here. I believe that department belongs solely to you.

Comment

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
                            No sir no need here. I believe that department belongs solely to you.
                            I have seen your posts, I know who you are and who your father is.

Comment

It's not Chuck Norris is it?

Comment

I believe you're one of those safe space keyboard warriors.
                                You posted something that others found interesting at best. I commented by showing interest in hearing the story.
                                Post it up don't just diss on someone because of other posts you don't like or agree with.
                                Skin doesn't seem to be very thick.You don't know me or my Father.

Comment

Working...
                                X