Good fixed blade knife - suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
    Honestly that’s how I feel about my benchmade. Hours on the stone and can’t get it back to factory. Have pretty much made me switch to the havalon entirely. Haven’t looked back. Won’t buy another benchmade.
    Couple swipes on a warthog and then leather strop and it razor again. I’m opposite I moved away from havalon due to durability and breaking blades. Great to cape a skull out but that’s about it

Comment

Originally posted by TexasMood View Post
      My wife got me a Gerber Gator w/ a gut hook for my birthday back in 2007 - I love it and its still my favorite skinning knife.
      Got one. Nice and stays sharp

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
        ??? Just send it in they will resharpen.. think you just pay shipping if that
        Oh I know - I been meaning to.

Comment

Victorinox boning knife or Mora of Sweden (carbon) companion. Both will take care of different chores and both will work on game animals.
          I might get in trouble but "it's the carpenter not the tool" a decent tool is better but not just more expensive.

Comment

If I was in the market i wouldn’t buy from a maker who constantly posts their stuff for sale on here but won’t spend the money for a sponsorship.

Just my opinion. I’m sure they’re great knife makers but if they are constantly selling their stuff through TBH but won’t pay to advertise they obviously don’t care too much about the site

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
              If I was in the market i wouldn’t buy from a maker who constantly posts their stuff for sale on here but won’t spend the money for a sponsorship.

Just my opinion. I’m sure they’re great knife makers but if they are constantly selling their stuff through TBH but won’t pay to advertise they obviously don’t care too much about the site

Does anyone even look at the advertisements on TBH? I certainly don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X