Pig Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pig Problem

3 weeks of pics and only one doe but tons of hogs...
    Attached Files

How much you think that sucker weighs? Those posts holding the feeder legs are waist high, in another pic he was closer to them and was basically same height.

Comment

Cell camera would help that issue out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The best way to find out how much he weighs is to shoot him and put him on a scale.

I think I scared the pigs in my area. They've only shown up twice to the feeder since I killed the two pigs two weeks ago.

Comment

It costs about $200, but a round pen would eliminate this problem
          Check thousands of photos yesterday.
          Not one pig in a pen. Some on the outside while deer ate corn on the inside
          That fat sound is fixin’ to add to your issues
          That is a stout boar.

Comment

I checked tins of photos today and only one doe. The rest were hogs, this is the worst it’s been. I’m going to dirt nap every hog I see.

Comment

Someone isn't doing the job---

Comment

We’ve been trapping and killing a lot of pigs but man it’s just getting out of control this year.

Comment

Turn off the feeders for a while and they will all leave for neighbors place lol

Comment

Looks like opportunities to me

Comment

I'm sure you can get some help killing. You might try reaching out to some veterans.

Comment

Feeder pens are the way to go, we added them back in late August and it has made a world of difference. Now we are actually feeding the deer and not the pigs.

Comment

Got Big Bore Airgun with night vision and can travel for big pigs.

Comment

This looked like one of my feeders a few weeks ago. I went on a pig killing spree for the last 3 weeks and the pigs moved out I've killed 7

Comment

Yes, you do have a problem.

Like others said, a pen around the feeder will help a bunch.

Comment

Working...
                              X