No announcement yet.

2nd official 2019 Texas Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like jurado and allard are pitching their way back to the minors for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
      Way to hustle Calhoun🙄. One time I bet Rangers he decided to loaf
      JD had a talk w/ young Mr. Calhoun a couple of weeks ago. Told him he expects Calhoun to report to camp even lighter and more toned next spring, to be faster and quicker, etc. The kid made a step up this year. If he does so again next year, he may be an average MLB player man. Maybe a little more. We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
        JD had a talk w/ young Mr. Calhoun a couple of weeks ago. Told him he expects Calhoun to report to camp even lighter and more toned next spring, to be faster and quicker, etc. The kid made a step up this year. If he does so again next year, he may be an average MLB player man. Maybe a little more. We shall see.
        Yea I heard that. I know he has matured from when he threw a fit when he didn’t make the team out of spring training, but never an excuse to loaf. Cost Tex a run

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
          Yea I heard that. I know he has matured from when he threw a fit when he didn’t make the team out of spring training, but never an excuse to loaf. Cost Tex a run
          agreed

Comment

Grand Salami by Santana in a day game vs BoSox. 5-3 good guys in the bottom of 5th.
            A small, very tiny late season highlight for my little Rangers [emoji53]

Comment

Rougy just sent one to upper deck. 7-5

Comment

I'd like to cordially invite our Arlington brothers to seek asylum in the Astros band wagon for the remainder of the 2019 year.
                Theres a little room left and we'd sure like it filled with folks from Texas.

Wait.. Arlington IS in Texas right?

Just a little breggy the MVP reference there..

Seriously, cmon wit it and go stros

Comment

Saw Jon Daniels on a flight to Phoenix the other day. About 6 inches from greatness as I passed him on the plane a few weeks ago! Same day news broke they shut down Gallo. I imagine he was going to Surprise to tell him in person.

It got me to thinking...Are y'all fans of JD?

I love the guy, think he has done wonders for our franchise and I believe that he's extremely smart and relies on the right people for scouting. I think what we're feeling now is the effects of selling everything for our 2 world series visits and being in contention through most of the 2010's. I have faith that JD will get us back to the promise land and is currently making the correct moves to get us there.

What about y'all?

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    I'd like to cordially invite our Arlington brothers to seek asylum in the Astros band wagon for the remainder of the 2019 year.

I respectfully decline. I will not root for our biggest rival.

I guess if I had to pull for a team, I would pull for Minnesota? Feels weird, but hate the other teams (NY, HOU, OAK) or their fan base (TB). Not really a national league guy, but I love the Cards rich history and their fans seem great. I went to St Louis and love the atmosphere. It's great to see Atlanta back in it this year... I wouldn't mind seeing them do well. I also love Kershaw, good dude. I'm indifferent to Washington.

Can't wait to watch some Oct Baseball while waiting for deer!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post

Thanks but I’ll take a hard pass. Go COWBOYS!!

Comment

Watching the last game at Globe Life via tube. Gonna be a tough act for the new park to follow IMO.

Comment

Class act.............as always!! [emoji106][emoji106]

In a day that is sure to be full of emotional moments, the Texas Rangers had a surprise for fans to start off the final game at Globe Life Park on...

Comment

Seeing all these old Rangers is awesome!

My guy Will Clark even showed up.

They’ve all been eating well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So long 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Seeing all these old Rangers is awesome!

My guy Will Clark even showed up.

They’ve all been eating well.
                                Kenny Rogers looked to be in pretty good shape still. I saw and spoke to him at the Tom Thumb in Trophy Club last summer. He was very polite and I didn’t even think about asking him for an autograph or pic.

Hmmm.......maybe that’s why he was so nice

Sayonara boys.....it’s been real.
                                Last edited by RascalArms; 09-29-2019, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X