Stolen 2014 Honda Foreman - Pictures/Vids of Thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
    Get a hold of someone who works intake at the jail and email them some pics. The see a LOT of faces from day to day but document tattoos and that neck one will stand out for sure. Might pay off....

This sounds like a great idea! Good luck catching these dirtbags.

Comment

Saw this on tv last night and this morning, hope someone steps up, good luck! Did you just email channel 2 and they jumped on it?

Comment

Anyone able to post the tv story link on here?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Anyone able to post the tv story link on here?

Comment

There going to get them, That AHole is freaking out right now. Good job

Comment

LOL Who's the wise guy in the comments section?

Comment

Good luck with catching them. I had pictures of some guy breaking into my RV and found them on FB. Turns out we even knew one of the guys brother. His brother and I tried to take him to the police station to turn himself in and they wouldn't take him. Brazoria Co sheriff told me not to try and take the law in my own hand. They said a investigator would catch them. The guy tried to confess and they still wouldn't do anything. SMH

Comment

I knew the news would jump on this. My guess is the guy is caught by end of week.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    I knew the news would jump on this. My guess is the guy is caught by end of week.
                    I have a question, how did you know that they would jump on this ?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Can not wait for this guy to be caught awesome that the news got on it...

Comment

Are you on Facebook? There is a fairly large Facebook group called East Texas Hunting Club where I have seen people post videos/pictures of thieves (often with some reward) and had them successfully identified and caught. People can also share the post.

Comment

Also it wouldn’t hurt to post it on Texas ATV Scene on facebook. Lots of members on there from all across the state

Comment

The ink will give him away!

Comment

I hope they catch the perp and you get your equipment back. That really sucks. I too have been a victim of theft, several times, and it isn't fun having to replace equipment that is taken. Although, my stuff wasn't as expensive as what they took from you.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                LOL Who's the wise guy in the comments section?

Lol, I know exactly which comment you are referring to.

Comment

Working...
                                X