No announcement yet.

Suspicious Packages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is really disturbing is how most people can't see what's being discussed in this thread.

So the people doing these set-ups get lazier and lazier. It's like they don't even try anymore because 90% of the sheep will believe and call the nay-sayers names for doubting.

It's actually quite scary.

I want to hear from the people who think this may not be a scam or set-up. As I know I don't have all the facts but would seriously like to hear what they think.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      What is really disturbing is how most people can't see what's being discussed in this thread.

So the people doing these set-ups get lazier and lazier. It's like they don't even try anymore because 90% of the sheep will believe and call the nay-sayers names for doubting.

I want to hear from the people who think this may not be a scam or set-up. As I know I don't have all the facts but would seriously like to hear what they think.
      The narrative has been set. No questions ask.. He is a "Trump Worshiping registered Republican" who hates the left. It wouldn't matter now if this guy admitted he was a democrat and was payed by the left to do it.. The ones who believe what they are being told now won't change their minds. Even though nothing about this makes any sense they at all, they will still believe the original narrative. I guess it boils down to what side of the fence you are on..
      Your right though it is quiet scary..

Comment

I think you should send your thoughts to Trump/Sessions teams in case they overlooked your ideas

Comment

^^^^^^^ Like I said.. Lol

Comment

It started when Trump was running for office.

Remember when the media/Hillary was all about accepting the results of the election? You know, before they lost.

During a campaign rally, Hillary Clinton talked about Donald Trump's refusal to say whether he will accept the election results, saying by doing that he is "...

Look at what all they tried and have failed with. Call me crazy, but there will be another bombshell dropping in the next 10 days or so.

Comment

Working...
            X