Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you have shot a "buck of a lifetime" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not yet for me. My biggest buck with a bow was a 123 5/8" 8pt from our little family place in East Texas.

Comment

Avatar buck. East Texas free range 163" typical off my own land. Will be hard to beat

Comment

When I was 10 years old sitting on my Daddy’s lap in Llano, Texas. My first deer, was a Spike Buck using his 1953 Remington 30.06 Pump. I was shaking so bad and the first shot was a miss. Daddy was calm and chambered another round and calmly told to breath and take my time. This time it was a clean kill. Oh I have 8’s and 10’s on my walls but this was my Buck of a Lifetime of enjoying this great life.

Comment

Public land mule deer - Washington State - over 200" / 360lb live weight - Horn and Body size

Now I chase fish - seriously chase big fish. You can never top the range, size and location offshore.

Comment

<<----

could be a lifetime deer for some. right now hes the biggest whitetail Ive taken and did it with a bow, on no fence family owned dirt. I want to break 150 with archery gear and he got very close. Ill keep trying till the lord or my bones wont let me

Comment

Haven’t yet, I’m hoping one day I’ll get my crosshairs on a wall hanger.

Comment

I watched a couple that I couldn't get a shot on walk out of my life never to be seen by me again, thus far. If only I had a gun in my hands. So no, not yet.

Comment

My avatar photo is my buck of a lifetime. Low fence 191" Mexico deer that came off of a ranch that never fed protein. He's as close to God's natural creation as they get and I was **** lucky and fortunate to get him.

My remaining whitetail goals are a B&C buck and a low fence 200".

Comment

I believe I have. All low fence with quite a few over 160. Biggest with a rifle was 188 5/8,(2001) and biggest with a bow is 184 5/8,(2011). Maybe Im due another big one in 2021, lol. Seriously though Ive somewhat lost the passion for chasing whitetail. I still bow hunt but rarely shoot anything but maybe a doe here and there. Im leaving for my first archery elk hunt on the 27th, hoping that will re-ignite my passion again.

Comment

I killed a buck in 2001 that I hunted for three years before he made a mistake. Best I have ever seen or will ever kill anywhere.

Comment

Had a 160+ buck at my feeder and let my son take it.....never saw anything but the camera had him there at 4:30 for 15 mins.....my son was looking at the back of his eyelids for sure.....

Never seen the buck again....I kick myself for not sitting with him

Comment

Wow! Just Wow!!

Comment

6 times I thought.... until last year .... topped them all

Comment

Not the biggest deer I've shot, but its the deer I shot before my father died. The scouting with him, the setup, etc....

I consider this deer the buck of a lifetime because I can never get a chance to have that experience again.

Comment

<--------Twice from "H" public land. The left I never scored, right one was 165. Going for the 3rd Nov. 1st at "H".

Comment

Working...
                                X