No announcement yet.

tropical outlook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have awoken...... Tropical moisture coming in early next week, but most likely not developing into anything but a rainmaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
      They have awoken...... Tropical moisture coming in early next week, but most likely not developing into anything but a rainmaker.
      We’re so saturated down here, it won’t take much of a rain maker to make it flood.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        We’re so saturated down here, it won’t take much of a rain maker to make it flood.
        This! Only got 2 1/4 this week and water is still standing in the ditches. Skeeters are getting bad. Good little cell with lots of thunder in West Columbia right now.

Comment

I hope it blows right past ya into central and west texas

Comment

Up. Eric Berger mentioned having something to watch later in the week, although likely not a Texas concern. We have a Florida trip later this month as well so keeping an eye on the gulf for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Same for us! Wetter here in my part of East Texas than I've seen it in many, many years!

Comment

We will take all the rain we can get in Cherokee outside of llano. It’s getting dry in a hurry.

Comment

watching the northeastern Gulf closely for possible tropical development. This is something that models have started to get on board with over the last couple of days.

The setup is a trough, currently over near the mid-Mississippi river valley, that will be diving southeast toward north Florida. As this emerges over the northeastern Gulf, a surface low may start to spin up by the middle of the week.

Comment

Glad I'm not headed to the Chandeleur's or Vinice next weekend!!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Tagged!

Comment

Tag

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Johnny, the official TBH Redneck Weather Dood started a thread on Invest 92L specific for this event...

Comment

Anyone else seeing the 20% area south of LA-FL? Not much info out there yet

Comment

Working...
                                X