Quiver for micro diameter arrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quiver for micro diameter arrow

I am looking for a quiver for Black Eagle x impacts. I haven't had any luck finding a used Tightspot so looking for something else that would hold these arrows. Any recommendations?

Try the trophy ridge light lock? They have different attachments for different diameter arrows that come with the quiver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll check it out, thank you!

Comment

I think my Mathews quiver holds those. Not 100% sure brand without looking but they are micros.

Comment

I’ve carried both X’s and currently Deep’s in a Tight Spot. Best quiver on the Market IMO.

Comment

Camofire has quivers on sale right now tight spot trophy ridge etc etc

Comment

Tight Spot gets my vote. They have two different grip depths & can be further adjusted by tightening a screw that pinches the rubber.

Comment

This has been helpful thanks for the info guys

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
                  I think my Mathews quiver holds those. Not 100% sure brand without looking but they are micros.

Mine sure does.

Comment

I tied Zip ties onto the slots on my quiver when I used micro diameter arrows. The zip ties reduce the diameter of the slot and can be removed if you switch to standard size shafts in the future. Works pretty well and maintains enough pressure to keep them locked in while moving or shooting.

Comment

I shoot the Easton FMJ in 6 mm and have a Trophy Ridge from Academy with no problems

Comment

Tight spot ftw. Theres a reason no one is selling them ;-)

You can tighten them down for skinny shafts

Comment

Thanks for the help guys, I ended up going with a tightspot 5 arrow quiver and have zero regrets.

Comment

Working...
                          X