MLD Permits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MLD Permits

Has anyone had issues with getting MLD permits in time for season? Our landowner just notified us that they still don’t have the permits and are hoping to get them tomorrow or Friday. I’m gonna be real ****** if we don’t get them before Saturday.

I thought they changed the system a few years ago to where the landowner can log in and print out their own tags......am I right on that?

Comment

Ours are ready. Im going to pick them up tomorrow

Comment

Ours are already at our weigh station

Comment

Do they wait till the last minute to release them typically? It seems it’s always the last minute.

Comment

I printed ours off 2-3 weeks ago. On the MLD site they ask for landowner and Ranch/Lease Manager. Dad is landowner and I’m Ranch Manager we both can print them out. Tell them to check email. I don’t think they even mail them anymore

Comment

You're probably not gonna get e-mail. Just log in and print them out.

Comment

Originally posted by merlin View Post
                You're probably not gonna get e-mail. Just log in and print them out.
                He won’t get an email unless he is landowner or manager. I got an email saying tags approved and ready. Unless you are one of the 2 you can’t log in and print unless you have access

Comment

We just got our’s yesterday. Our county typically issues a few days before the season starts.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                    I printed ours off 2-3 weeks ago. On the MLD site they ask for landowner and Ranch/Lease Manager. Dad is landowner and I’m Ranch Manager we both can print them out. Tell them to check email. I don’t think they even mail them anymore
                    Me too. Dad is the landowner but I am the listed agent/ranch manager for the MLDP. Realized the other day I hadn’t received an email so I logged in to check what was going on and my tags were there.

Comment

I haven't got mine yet

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Every county is different. Our biologist gave us a deadline to have our survey data turned in by in order to receive our tags by opening of season. If your landowners missed that deadline they may be late.

Ours were issued to our LMA account and we print them off.

Comment

Got mine about three weeks ago. They are online. Just print them off.

Comment

Got mine 3 weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The exact dates when I got mine were:
                              LaSalle County-July 10
                              Colorado County-September 14

Comment

Working...
                              X