Water well costs??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water well costs??

Can anyone give me a ballpark figure for drilling a well in East Texas?

It all depends on how deep they have to go on your property. We’re looking at a well on our property right now in south Texas and they’ve got to go down about 800 ft here.

Comment

Just drilled a commercial well in Bandera $184K. I had no idea it would be that expensive.

Comment

Never drilled one in a Ball park but I'm thinking somewhere around $8K give or take a few.

Comment

New Ulm was just under $10k for a 350’ well two and a half years ago with I believe a 1hp pump. I know I went a size up, and I believe 3/4hp was the initial bid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

last I new was $250 per foot to drill it,

Comment

Conroe area should be 6-8K, not sure how much different your ground is.

Comment

$25 - $28 per foot around here

Comment

Just got a quote in Nacogdoches Co for 420' deep, 4" pipe, 82 gal tank, and 1.5hp 10gpm pump for $12k

Comment

18k 750' Leon County

Comment

8k 160 feet deep 1hp pump in Colorado County

Comment

In a few months, I will be getting a well drilled in Harper. I am fearing the price tag.
                        The Trinity can be downward of 800'. Following this thread.

Comment

2011 320’ in the simsborro was $13k drilled, installed, and sitting on a slab. All I had to do was hook the power up and waterline. Robertson county.

Comment

A few years ago 410 feet deep here in Van Zandt county cost me $10,000

-john

Comment

Cheaper then hooking to city water here. My moms house ( son bought it) is on a well. And we need it hooked up to city water and most quotes are 40,000.00 to 50,000.00.

Comment

Working...
                              X