Ground blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ground blinds

Well i've decided im going to be getting a ground blind soon but dont know where to start. Im a tall guy so need plenty of room to be able to make a full draw without hitting one of the walls. Any suggestions?

I have a few but giving Xenek a try. The are also a sponsor on the website.

Comment

Cabelas brand blinds are yuuuuge. I have one and I could fit 3 easy in it.

Comment

Double bull blind by primos huge with tons of space but kinda pricey

Comment

Double bull r really spacious

Comment

For the last couple of years I have been using the "Big Mike" by Baronette Blinds. It is 80" tall at the center and around 75" in width hub to hub. (I like a tall blind - I am only of average height but I shoot longbows and recurves) The regular version of the Big Mike is around $170 last time I looked. I decided to pay more for the "Extra Tough" version ($250) and I think it is worth it for the extra durability - thicker poles, better hubs and heavier fabric.

Comment

Google ameristep.

Comment

Im a tall guy and I use the Big mike. Im 6'3 and can stand up in it without bending over

Comment

Is it going to be portable or leaving it in the same place? If leaving in same place you can make a nice big one out of panel and pvc pretty cheap

Comment

Barronet 350 Grounder. I'm 6'4" and can stand up in it. I could put me and both my kids in with me and my kids are tall too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                      Google ameristep.

I had an ameristep and my arm would hit the back wall on draw

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMINREELS View Post
                        Is it going to be portable or leaving it in the same place? If leaving in same place you can make a nice big one out of panel and pvc pretty cheap
                        Going to left in one place

Comment

I was kind of thinking about getting the redneck 360

Comment

Buy a Krivoman and buy once. I have used Big Mikes and double bulls. I get 2 seasons out of them if I am lucky.

Comment

I used the pop up ground blinds for over 10 years. I recommend if you can afford it to get a Krivoman or Maverick blind. They will outlast your next 15 pop up blinds.

Comment

Working...
                              X