No announcement yet.

TBH weight loss challenge 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been good so far. Down about 12# of water weight so far. Real work starts soon when exercise is added. Still having some back trouble, but I'm not gonna let that be an excuse this time.

Comment

Guys keep up the work. I dont need to shed much weight but had a back fusion November 3rd on a couple levels in lower back. For a year prior to that I was not able to stay very active and got in worse physical shape. I will say the weight you are loosing and the physical shape improvement improves all aspects of life and you guys are doing that

Comment

I have been very strict all week and no drinking. So today I am gonna have a few whiskey and cokes and cheat a little. But not much. If I can eat perfectly 6 days a week I will be successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

JT. Its not so much the whiskey but the mixers. If you can just switch to Coke Zero you are making a big difference in empty calories. Good luck- stay straight- the benefits far outweigh the sacrifices you guys are making

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            JT. Its not so much the whiskey but the mixers. If you can just switch to Coke Zero you are making a big difference in empty calories. Good luck- stay straight- the benefits far outweigh the sacrifices you guys are making

I have always been a Diet Coke drinker. So I’m good there. Just gotta remember that it’s like 105 calories per shot. That can add up quick ha

Comment

Gotta threat yourself sometimes.

Comment

Ok guys. I posted a second weigh in thread. Let’s do some updates

Comment

Thx for the reminder. Been a interesting journey but it has been good for my body and mind.[emoji95] #Goggins #NoExcuses

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Is there a code to post with the weigh in picture?

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Thx for the reminder. Been a interesting journey but it has been good for my body and mind.[emoji95] #Goggins #NoExcuses

If Goggins is your motivator then I bet youre doing pretty good. That fella can get you fired up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

ooooo the annual weight loss stuff!!!!! I just laugh

90% of the people will be back in the 2022 TBH Weight Loss Challenge

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                          ooooo the annual weight loss stuff!!!!! I just laugh

90% of the people will be back in the 2022 TBH Weight Loss Challenge
                          Thanks for your positive contribution to this post. There's always one in the bunch.
                          Last edited by randtx; 01-29-2021, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                            If Goggins is your motivator then I bet youre doing pretty good. That fella can get you fired up.

U ain't never lied! [emoji2962] Just wrapped up 10 mile bike ride and 3 mile walk with a 40 pound vest on. I'm really enjoying the grind. May not be dropping as fast as I want but that's where the mental toughness kicks in.

Comment

Originally posted by randtx View Post
                              Thanks for your positive contribution to this post. There's always one in the bunch.
                              Lol........actually 100's in the bunch and thousands of bunches! Common theme, they all the same.[emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by randtx View Post

Don’t mind him, he’s the resident jackarse. He’s harmless.

Comment

Working...
                                X