X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it yours?

No?

Don't mess with it.

Somebody out there will see something of yours and decide they know better than you what should be done with it.

Is it OK if they do?

One of the biggest problems we have today is those who think their opinion trumps the opinion of everybody else.

Another way to put is is - you're too dumb to take care of yourself, let us make you do things the way WE see it.

Does anybody really like to be treated this way?

Comment

Originally posted by forced-2-work View Post
      I try to keep my nose out of other's business. The neighbor does not need a deer, let alone any more pets.
      I'm in the mind your own business camp with regards to this situation. But I think you have already made up your mind on what the neighbors can and cannot do/have.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        Mind your own business. What if they’re feeding it out for slaughter? What if that’s their meat for next year? Would you turn a calf loose. Would you turn a hog loose? My wife’s got some chickens....should I be on guard for some vigilante neighborhood livestock militia? My dog sleeps in a crate at night. She likes it there, it’s comfy for her, but now I gotta worry about a nosey neighbor coming in to free her.

When you all are finished freeing the Axis, you might wanna go down the the local high school’s Ag Barn. There are steers, lambs and pigs being held hostage by a gang of teenagers. They’re counting on y’all!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          I'm in the mind your own business camp with regards to this situation. But I think you have already made up your mind on what the neighbors can and cannot do/have.
          yes you are correct that i have already made my mind up about this particular situation. I appreciate the responses from everyone. I know the story on how they acquired the deer and being a person who does my best keep an eye out for the care of the wildlife in Texas, I do agree that this is a situation that doesn't need my interaction. It does frustrate me to see things like this, but there are many more things in the world right now that irritate me even more than this.
          Last edited by forced-2-work; 01-07-2021, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Buy it from them and do as you please with it. Its livestock.

Comment

What Axis?

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                Buy it from them and do as you please with it. Its livestock.
                Best idea yet.

Comment

Let them know you have a standing offer to buy it. If they really are meth heads they will sooner or later be desperate for their next fix. When they come knocking offer them 20 bucks.

Comment

buy it and have a BBQ.

Comment

If they are into drugs, maybe selling, you can bet your toots they have some cameras out.

Comment

Mind your own business, Karen.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          Mind your own business. What if they’re feeding it out for slaughter? What if that’s their meat for next year? Would you turn a calf loose. Would you turn a hog loose? My wife’s got some chickens....should I be on guard for some vigilante neighborhood livestock militia? My dog sleeps in a crate at night. She likes it there, it’s comfy for her, but now I gotta worry about a nosey neighbor coming in to free her.

When you all are finished freeing the Axis, you might wanna go down the the local high school’s Ag Barn. There are steers, lambs and pigs being held hostage by a gang of teenagers. They’re counting on y’all!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KX500 View Post
                            Is it yours?

No?

Don't mess with it.

Somebody out there will see something of yours and decide they know better than you what should be done with it.

Is it OK if they do?

One of the biggest problems we have today is those who think their opinion trumps the opinion of everybody else.

Another way to put is is - you're too dumb to take care of yourself, let us make you do things the way WE see it.

Does anybody really like to be treated this way?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Mind your own business, Karen.

And finally!

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                                Option 3. A good buddy in a ski mask that’s built nothing like you opens the cage.
                                Winner

Comment

Working...
                                X