covid vaccine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

covid vaccine?

Lol. Some people here keep tin foil companies in business!!! Reynolds wrap sure does thank you!

Got my first shot last week. Bill gates hasn’t tapped into my brain yet, no I don’t have to keep my “card” on me to prove I got the vaccine, no I was not forced or coerced into it. Guess I should get a tracker scanner machine to see if Obama is tracking me though.

Do what ya want... get it, don’t get it. Who cares? Not this guy.

I’m just a paramedic running more covid patients each day so I figured I’d take every opportunity I have to not bring the “fake” disease home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
      Yeah if you are 70 and over you SHOULD get it. There will be no long term anything for you. If you are under 60 and healthy why take the risk? No one knows what long term side effects there will be and if you think none well end of discussion enjoy your vaccine. Now for healthy children no freaking way. This latest generation since the “great generation” disgusts me. Your fathers lived through the Great Depression and then as teens kisses their family to go die in WW2 so you could survive and be free. Now its your turn and you want to live forever at your grandchildrens expense. For shame.

If you have pre existing co morbidities due to poor lifestyle choices and over the last year you have done nothing to improve yourself then well....bye. You still smoke, still drink heavily, still eat too much? Bye, you wont be missed by me. Sorry if that offends you.

Only in America does a virus appear that targets the unhealthy and a thing called the “Covid 19” appears (a play on words where you gain 19 pounds from DoorDash and sitting on your *** for months) where we double down and increase our obesity rate. Au revoir, via con dios, guten tag, well.... bye!
      That some heavy truth right there!
      Solid!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
        Wild isn't it!!
        One of the biggest events to ever happen in my lifetime, possibly the biggest, and people are talking about it.
        Simply mind blowing
        So it is a big deal?

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          Randy Im betting the family also wish the doctors would have offered treatment as soon as they had the virus. It is horrible. I don’t know how anyone that gets results and sends someone home to get worse without some sort of treatment can look themselves in the mirror. That should be a major issue in my opinion

And yet these are the “experts” that some folks won’t dare question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            So it is a big deal?
            You must not watch liberal media much, you are to be commended.
            Just to catch you up, they are blowing this thing way way out of proportion!
            They have been lying to us about numbers of deaths!
            Lying to us about treatment!
            Lying about the science!
            Shutting down businesses!
            And on and on!
            And they spew all this BS everywhere, all day, non stop!!!
            They turned what normally wouldn't have been a blip on the radar, into something resembling the Death Star!!
            "They've made it a huge deal!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post

I’m just a paramedic running more covid patients each day so I figured I’d take every opportunity I have to not bring the “fake” disease home.

That shot did nothing to prevent this. Sorry for the bad news. Probably should have read up on it a bit more before jumping in on it.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                That shot did nothing to prevent this. Sorry for the bad news. Probably should have read up on it a bit more before jumping in on it.

Your exactly right. I didn’t read anything on it, just took it.

Comment

Your exactly right. I didn’t read anything on it, just took it.

I know you're being sarcastic but they said from the get-go, it won't stop you from getting the virus or from spreading it.

Comment

I know you're being sarcastic but they said from the get-go, it won't stop you from getting the virus or from spreading it.
                    Who's they? Ive never heard that.

Comment

I am being sarcastic. I chose to trust my doctors and the other highly respected doctors that they trust and work with along with. You can do whatever ya want! If your saying you don’t trust it cause you don’t think it’ll work, cool man! I honestly totally respect it. I only find it funny when people think their gonna be tracked and turned into robots.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                        Who's they? Ive never heard that.
                        Fauci.
                        I am being sarcastic. I chose to trust my doctors and the other highly respected doctors that they trust and work with along with. You can do whatever ya want! If your saying you don’t trust it cause you don’t think it’ll work, cool man! I honestly totally respect it. I only find it funny when people think their gonna be tracked and turned into robots.

Comment

I’m not a “tin foil hat wearer” or a “conspiracy theorist” but I do know that things have been sketchy lately and it’s hard for me to trust something that has been pushed so hard by people I don’t trust. For the people who have lost loved ones, you have my sincere condolences. One thing is for sure. People will think I’m a fool for not taking it, and I believe it is foolish to be injected with something that was drummed up so quickly. Just my opinion with no offense to anyone. Take it if you wish. This whole virus has done one thing. It has landed a crippling blow to Americans and has weakened a lot of morale. It has distanced us from relatives and has broken our spirit. It leaves lots of people feeling helpless. What is all this leading to is my question? I fear that the worst is yet to come. We will be kicked while we are down. We are played as puppets while our government commits all types of crimes and blows our hard earned tax dollars. I won’t bow down to this crap. I have a grave site and it’s right next to every other proud American in my family who has fought on foreign soil. Philippines, France, Germany, Vietnam you name it. At the the end of the day it will be YOUR choice. I’ve made mine, it’s no skin off of anyone else’s neck

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
                            I’m not a “tin foil hat wearer” or a “conspiracy theorist” but I do know that things have been sketchy lately and it’s hard for me to trust something that has been pushed so hard by people I don’t trust. For the people who have lost loved ones, you have my sincere condolences. One thing is for sure. People will think I’m a fool for not taking it, and I believe it is foolish to be injected with something that was drummed up so quickly. Just my opinion with no offense to anyone. Take it if you wish. This whole virus has done one thing. It has landed a crippling blow to Americans and has weakened a lot of morale. It has distanced us from relatives and has broken our spirit. It leaves lots of people feeling helpless. What is all this leading to is my question? I fear that the worst is yet to come. We will be kicked while we are down. We are played as puppets while our government commits all types of crimes and blows our hard earned tax dollars. I won’t bow down to this crap. I have a grave site and it’s right next to every other proud American in my family who has fought on foreign soil. Philippines, France, Germany, Vietnam you name it. At the the end of the day it will be YOUR choice. I’ve made mine, it’s no skin off of anyone else’s neck

To clarify- I was not suggesting people who simply do not want the vaccine as wearing tin foil hats.

But there are people who believe they will be loaded into box cars if they wear a mask.

Personally I completely respect your decision not to get the vaccine, as I expect you to respect my reasons to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by nativeaustin View Post
                              I was talking to someone that said after they got the shot they gave them a card they were supposed to carry that stated they received the shot.
                              I don’t know what will become of the card but according to the literature from the kit, it is a “reminder” card to get your next shot

Comment

Again, I’m not anti-vaccine but I think simple questions should be afforded from medical personnel and research scientist instead of a deer getting caught in the headlight look.

60% of the human population have T-Cell Immunity, 38% have decent IGM antibody response, 2% get pretty darn sick, .037 % die, and out of the 2% that get really sick and die, how many had proven treatments.

My other question is why it is the only sickness in the history of mankind where early intervention is not protocol.

My tinfoil theory is they have taken a common cold virus and because of lack of treatment turned it into the 1918 flu pandemic. How ? Because back then treatment was essentially nothing because thats where we were at medically. Folk died of pneumonia and infections secondary to the flu because there were no treatments. In today’s scenerio, they withhold treatments.

So basically as of today the global medical community has violated their Hippocratic Oath to do no harm so why would any logical mind trust them on the Covid-19 issue?
                                Last edited by Johnny44; 01-04-2021, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X