RECAP - Utah Archery Mountain Lion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for taking us along !
    Sounded like an adventure to say the least.

Comment

Great story as well as a big cat! Congratulations!

Comment

I couldn’t stop reading your story, the story was pulling me in. Congratulations

Comment

Congrats, that's super cool.

Comment

That was a great read! Congrats on the cat

Comment

Congrats. Great write up. I felt like I was there when you were shooting. Thanks for sharing

Comment

great story and write up, I can't wait for the day to cash in my cat points as well. Congrats on a beautiful cat!

Did you practice at home shooting at such steep angles before you went? I know I'd have to climb an oak tree and put a target up there to get some practice or I'd probably sail every arrow on my quiver haha

Did you not keep the meat? Everything I've heard and read is that they are pretty good and been really interested to find out first hand how they taste.

Comment

Man I had to sit by the fireplace for this hunt. It was awesome and congrats. Can’t wait to see the mount.

Comment

Incredible hunt! That was an exciting read. Congrats on taking a big cat.

Comment

Great write up and and pictures. Thanks for taking us along with you. Congrats on a beautiful cat.

Comment

Congratulations! Greatest hunt in North America!
                        Adios,
                        gary

Comment

Congrats. That was an awesome story and a great cat!

Comment

WOW!!! what an adventure that turned out to be.Great story Congrats on a great cat.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the story!! It was awesome and congrats on your mountain lion just awesome..

Comment

Congrats. A cat hunt in the snow is a bucket list hunt for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X