Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You’re daughter wants to barrel race... remember this..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have enjoyed the ride over the years Brandon. I’m just a rodeo watcher but Riley’s journey has made me realize the athletic and determination this takes. Congratulations to her success

Comment

Nice! The life lessons rodeo is teaching her are secondary to the lessons on how to be a parent she is getting first hand and doesn't even know.
      Congratulations on both of your success.

Comment

Haha how awesome!

Comment

awesome!

Comment

There's a lot of Truth in that sweatshirt...
            Congratulations and Merry Christmas!
            Adios,
            Gary

Comment

Originally posted by etbowhunter View Post
              Nice! The life lessons rodeo is teaching her are secondary to the lessons on how to be a parent she is getting first hand and doesn't even know.
              Congratulations on both of your success.
              This for sure! It rings true for so many different things. For my two boys- the eldest is a power lifter and the youngest a college football player. Both of them learned their sports from me. However, they are learning life lessons that they will hand down to my grandchildren one day. It is so much more than just the sport!!

Comment

If a young lady barrel races long enough, she'll eventually become a professional dirt engineer, a master farrier and have the equine knowledge of the top .1% of all practicing vets... I kid, I kid! Well done Brandon!!

Comment

Great picture!

Comment

I bet she will touch a pig too!

Ya done good Brandon. Keep it up brother.

Comment

It is awesome and a great way to spend your whole retirement
                      Last edited by dosrobles; 01-26-2022, 06:50 AM.

Comment

We did "all of the above" for our son with baseball. He is fortunate that he is now playing baseball in college at a small D3 in the UP of MI. Now it's a lot of $$$ and vaca to go see him when he plays due to airfare, hotels, and rental cars, but IDC.

I would do it all over again as I am sure you would as well for your daughter.

Best wishes for the young lady in her pursuits!

Comment

Embarrassing them is payback for all you mentioned along with tge "must have" massive trailer with sleeping quarters, the constant desire for a 15 second horse, and buying a new bit every week thinking that will make tge difference. But, ya gotta love em.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

They're only young once, you are an Amazing Dad..
                            My parents and others Toted us around to Rodeos all thru
                            Jr.high and High school... its A lot to Accomplish Every week..

Comment

Softball was our thing. Glad you're involved and she's found something to get involved with. Excellent job on the two of you!

Comment

Funny and true! Great job

Comment

Working...
                                X