No announcement yet.

Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

td ameritrade is saying only buy limit orders are accepted at this time. What does that mean?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
      Trading haunted on ABNB. My limit price was probably too low to get in on it. Oh well, a little cash on hand is always good.
      Not halted, hasn't started trading yet.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasAg2002 View Post
        td ameritrade is saying only buy limit orders are accepted at this time. What does that mean?
        This means they are protecting some people from themselves...

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
          This means they are protecting some people from themselves...
          Sorry, Im a newbie with all of this. Could you explain a little more? Airbnb IPO was priced at 68 I believe but are saying that the indicative price will be upwards of 150.00. So are you buying it at 68.00 or what the indicative price is?

Comment

Sorry, Im a newbie with all of this. Could you explain a little more? Airbnb IPO was priced at 68 I believe but are saying that the indicative price will be upwards of 150.00. So are you buying it at 68.00 or what the indicative price is?
            It will not open to the public at $68.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
              It will not open to the public at $68.
              This and spreads will likely be wide.

Comment

Reports are that it has doubled in price. I guess my 35 shares at $71 has been rejected....lol
                Well see if I can get in at a reasonable price.

Comment

Seems 125% already. I’ll wait until it rebounds some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you have a limit order that is high enough to execute under the market price when it starts trading then it will execute it.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                      Does the transaction go through at the end of the day, after hours today, tomorrow or when? I havent done a trade like this before.

And whoever suggested SPCE a few months ago, thank you very much.....It is making me a killing!!!! Up 52% since I purchased.
                      You're welcome (if it was me) I know I talked it up.

I still think it will be the next TSLA over the next 5-10 years. We shall see!

Comment

ABNB Market cap of 86Bil seems high.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
                          I agree, id like to get in, but I dont know about the current price point.

What does everyone think it will settle in at?

Comment

Anybody interested in a stocks group text? As long as you have an iPhone we can add members... just to give each other a heads up when stocks are up or down or if you see an article over something!

Comment

Looking for an opportunity to get back in, just not at these levels

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post

I took a small position today and will be adding over time. I think they are going to kill it over the next several years.

Comment

Working...
                                X