Doe estrous scents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doe estrous scents

Which doe estrous scents or deer scents in general have you had the best luck with??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

None. I’ve tried several. I find corn brings the does & the does bring the bucks...

Comment

I’ve had young bucks come lick the tree limb that I sprayed buck bomb on. I believe I recall tink’s bringing in one or two as well, but I know how everyone feels about that around here.

Never seen anything big come in for it though.

Comment

Nada

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’d say leave it at home. Especially if you’re hunting public land - those deer don’t fall for gimmicks

Comment

Bucks know their does, that stuff really doesn’t work well

Comment

Frank's - he bottles doe pee from live estrous does.

I've used it in mock scrapes with success.

Comment

I have had luck with drags and the golden estrous. Does and bucks have followed the drag. My disclaimer is I have not had a mature buck come to it. Lost of 2-3 year olds. To get mature deer I try not to introduce any new smells.

Comment

Keep your money in your pocket.

Comment

I don’t use it to necessarily bring in deer as much as I do to help mask my smell. I keep a can in the blind and will spray a little every now and then to help keep my smell down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've had great success when the timing is right with Tniks. If you time it right and spill it on yourself, don't bend over as you may have unwanted physical contact!

Comment

I use it in my chilli

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                          Frank's - he bottles doe pee from live estrous does.

I've used it in mock scrapes with success.
                          Frank's is out of business or at least, currently shut down. I contacted him a few weeks ago and he said he's having issues with local laws and keeping wildlife.

Comment

Buck bomb does in estrus has worked for me.

I set up a climber along a trail and set off the buck bomb fogger.

I had 7 bucks come by smelling around where I set the bomb off. The 7th one was a mature 10 point I sent an arrow through.

Only time I’ve ever used any type of scent to hunt.

Comment

I've had good luck with Tinks and Franks. I use a drag trail anytime I go to the stand during rut and I have had several bucks follow the trail with their nose to the ground. I don't really like putting it out around the feeder as it will make the does skidish. It's just like any other tool you have to know how to use it to make it work for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X