Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can never have too many guns.

Comment

As slow as congress is, it will be a year if all goes well assumming Biden even wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanlail View Post
        Lol buy it! I mean it could be come a "pre-ban" godfathered unicorn

I’m pretty sure the Biden plan mentions no grandfathered in items or “pre bans”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have already been buying ammo for the one I have on layaway. Hopefully will get to pick it up next week.

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
            I’m pretty sure the Biden plan mentions no grandfathered in items or “pre bans”

That is the problem. I’m not sure anyone has actually said definitively what the proposal would be. Lot of talk about making semi-auto “assault weapons” (ooooof) subject to NFA with a $200 tax per item or have a gov’t buy back. Still hoping that enough Americans don’t vote for the dude. With straight ticket voting, if Biden is elected it seems inevitable that the Senate will flip as well as large gains in the house.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayspr View Post
              If I wanted it and price was right I’d absolutely but it.
              This, as long as it isn't at an inflated price I'm buying whatever I find deals on that I'm in the market for. I don't think there is a bad time to buy a gun at the right price

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
                That is the problem. I’m not sure anyone has actually said definitively what the proposal would be. Lot of talk about making semi-auto “assault weapons” (ooooof) subject to NFA with a $200 tax per item or have a gov’t buy back. Still hoping that enough Americans don’t vote for the dude. With straight ticket voting, if Biden is elected it seems inevitable that the Senate will flip as well as large gains in the house.

Yeah, and $200 tax on every Mag over 10 rounds Id probably owe 20k in tax stamps. It’s just insane

Comment

Our guns won't be taken. They know they can't change the 2nd.

I see the only way the can really just F*** us is by taxing the **** out of both guns and ammo and make it unaffordable for the average American.
                  Ammo will get the biggest tax imo. Gun is useless with no ammo.

Comment

With 17 million sold in the last 3 years (which is a record) i would say the price is inflated already. If u need it , buy it. Doubt u getting any great deals.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

do we really need all the guns we have? the guns are going for normal asking prices. I may have left with a few more guns today

Comment

I bought a CZ scorpion for MSRP today, and 13 mags this evening. Been set on AR stuff for awhile.

The “I don’t want to buy something that might be banned” is a huge part of the problem. If it comes to that, I’d love to see everyone fly the Gonzales.

Comment

They will just tax us to death on anything firearms related.shut down gun shows and no mail order guns. Register to buy guns and ammo. 5 day wait period on guns. I think if Biden makes it, he will take a couple years to make any changes

Comment

Working...
                          X