Election fraud flags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Election fraud flags

Everything I'm seeing indicates Trump will win by a landslide, but then I see things that make me think red flag for fraud.

1. Pelosi and other top demoncraps demanding that Trump accept the election results. They sure would not say this if Trump could possibly win. Also, why don't they say they will accept the election results?

2. She who shall never by president told Biden to never concede. Even if he clearly loses? At what point does Biden call Trump and say congrats? Never.

3. The MSM and SM hiding all of the negative news about Biden. Heck even You Tube is hiding notifications for me about some of my favorite conservative commentators like Officer Tatum, Candace Owens, ABN, etc.

4. The record voting turnout. Who knows how this will end? Texas is at 91% of the 2016 turnout and we still have today and tomorrow of early voting and absentee.

5. Biden and Harris acting like they've already won. They went home after the last debate and even now they are only making scant appearances. That doesn't sound like they think that it is the horse race that it is.

6. Biden saying last weekend that "they" (whoever he was talking to) have created, under Obama, the biggest voter fraud organization ever.

7. Biden telling a group that he is Joe Biden's spouse and he was Harris' running mate. And when everyone laughed, he said, "y'all think I'm kidding".

8. The magnitude of voter fraud in the elections of the most Marxist people running for the House - not AOC, but her "gang" of Islamists.

Something smells awfully fishy around here.

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
    Everything I'm seeing indicates Trump will win by a landslide.
    Can you define "everything you are seeing?" Most polls have Trump not winning. I understand if you are not relying on polls, but if you are can you indicate what is driving your statement?

Please realize, I'm not being a wanker. Just curious.

Thanks and good luck to your candidate!

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
      Can you define "everything you are seeing?" Most polls have Trump not winning. I understand if you are not relying on polls, but if you are can you indicate what is driving your statement?

Please realize, I'm not being a wanker. Just curious.

Thanks and good luck to your candidate!
      The difference in turn out to speaches is huge. Biden has more Trump supporters turn out to boo him than supporters to talk to at his events...........

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
        The difference in turn out to speaches is huge. Biden has more Trump supporters turn out to boo him than supporters to talk to at his events...........
        Lucky for Biden, cars can't boo.

Comment

I’ve been thinking along the same lines. I think whatever means the Marxist are using to steal the election are already in play deep.

The new onslaught by the ATF was a big alert to me. I’m sure some of it was to try to divide the “gun vote” but still I’m kind of wondering. What do they know...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The reason Biden seems to be winning right because everybody voting for trump has to work during the times that the early polls are open.

Comment

The photos and videos of the rallies are very telling. The Christian voting block participation is way up, too. They tend to vote more conservative.

The excitement level for Trump is amazing and he has a 51% overall approval rating.

A recent study reported the 35% of blacks support Trump. Statistically, he only needed 17% to pull the win. Link

And historically, when the economy is up (33%!) and unemployment is low the incumbent typically wins. While the temporary unemployment may be up, people are going back to work.

Comment

They picked a bad election to attempt to cheat a full win on. I could understand any previous election where you had almost equal rally attendance, excitement , etc...but this one is plain ridiculous. Pictures are worth a 1000 words and there is not 1 single picture in their favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                  The photos and videos of the rallies are very telling. The Christian voting block participation is way up, too. They tend to vote more conservative.

The excitement level for Trump is amazing and he has a 51% overall approval rating.

A recent study reported the 35% of blacks support Trump. Statistically, he only needed 17% to pull the win. Link

And historically, when the economy is up (33%!) and unemployment is low the incumbent typically wins. While the temporary unemployment may be up, people are going back to work.
                  Thanks for your well thought out response. That link is interesting...thanks for posting.

The approval rating your cite seems pretty high. Is that Rasmussen? This poll of polls shows Trump at 44% approval.

Thanks again!

Comment

All I have to say is keep the faith and pray hard that the right person wins.

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                      All I have to say is keep the faith and pray hard that the right person wins.
                      I will say it one more time
                      Polls are correct and Biden possibly may win then
                      The msm/media turn on Biden !!! Kamala and Nancy P are running the country the deep state has zero concerns to keep Biden in office, they have an agreed agenda

Comment

Originally posted by clffrdfdge View Post
                        all i have to say is keep the faith and pray hard that the right person wins.
                        amen!

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
                          Thanks for your well thought out response. That link is interesting...thanks for posting.

The approval rating your cite seems pretty high. Is that Rasmussen? This poll of polls shows Trump at 44% approval.

Thanks again!
                          The 51% was the last line of that article.

Here's one I saw today. Daily Wire Article

Comment

Harris is the real threat. If Biden wins, he'll most likely have to bow out at some point due to his health being so poor. And the stress associated with the presidency. This would move Harris into the Presidency position. And guess who will take the VP position?... Some of you already know.

Comment

Working...
                            X