No announcement yet.

Big Lake Bottom WMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not just there. All up and down that Trinity River Bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
      Not just there. All up and down that Trinity River Bottom.

I wish I could get on a lease there. That would be the perfect long term solution for me. If you know any spot around there that opens up, I would be willing to pay top dollar in the future.

Comment

Anybody else going November 6-15?
        I only live about an hour away but plan on camping 4 or 5 days, depending on weather.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
          Anybody else going November 6-15?
          I only live about an hour away but plan on camping 4 or 5 days, depending on weather.

I’m in for the November 6-15 hunt. Don’t know how long I’ll stay though- it really depends on sign and potential.

Comment

Yeah i drew Nov 6-15 too. Not sure how long I can hunt though since I also drew Richland Creek Thanksgiving week and if my kids draw something I’ll need time off for those hunts too.

Is this prime rut time in that part of the state?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, rut should be cranking up that week.

Comment

Our group is also in for Nov. 6-15

Comment

Looks like most of you guys will be there in November.

Comment

Looks like a few TBH’ers will be there. Hopefully y’all can hang around and share a campfire with me.

Comment

9" of rain previously and more coming. This was today. I hope this isn't foreshadowing this upcoming season.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

As dry as it has been, hopefully the ground will soak it all in. Maybe time November gets here, it won’t be too bad.

Comment

Is that the first gate or second one (inside the hunting area)? Looks like the one by the parking lot.

Lots of rain but hopefully it will move out before Oct 1 st. I drew this as a second last year. Hoping for the same luck again.

Comment

[QUOTE=jnd1959;15092097]Is that the first gate or second one (inside the hunting area)? Looks like the one by the parking lot.

Photo is the 2nd gate inside the hunt area, the first gate was locked so no vehicles could enter and attempt to drive down the road that was underwater and either get stuck/sunk, or ruin the road.

Comment

We're in for the first hunt. Will leave a few spikes for ya. No more rain would be good at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
                                We're in for the first hunt. Will leave a few spikes for ya. No more rain would be good at this point.
                                [emoji1787]You must be really confused. I'm there for bird watching.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X