Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has everyone figured out how much their check from the govment is going to be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting nothing. I don't feel rich. I just feel finically literate.

Comment

Has everyone figured out how much their check from the govment is going to be?

I’m not asking for any money but it would be nice to have them knock off a few thousand I owe this year after paying a crap load already. Wife and I both claim zero and none but owe every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nada...zip....zilch

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
          Nada...zip....zilch
          High roller

Comment

Where did you receive this information? Can you please send me a link.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowshark View Post
              Please remember the government is not giving you anything.....It was someone else's money to start with.
              Fify

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                I’m not asking for any money but it would be nice to have them knock off a few thousand I owe this year after paying a crap load already. Wife and I both claim zero and none but owe every year.

That's because you make to much. You know, that income inequality

Comment

Was semi pushed into early Social Security years ago. I still worked part time and earned low wages. Wife is similar but waited longer and still works. I do not. I was very good at my job but 10 years ago about $65 k was typical. Never saw 100K . Very frugal and good with money so we are ok. Tax return 2018 is Social Security and modest wages. I assume we will get this? I tell all the folks who will listen money does not grow on trees as seems people think often today. There is a price to pay. Use wisely and understand. Not sure where i stand in attitude yet but hard working folks losing their pay checks, I offer my concerns, regrets this happening, no blaming and hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                    Should I just double my tax payment this year to offset someone’s stimulus?
                    No, that'll come next year.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                      Ha

I get nothing
                      I’ll book you to take me fishing again with my check so you can get a little of that “free” money! LOL

Filing my taxes then getting a check like this kind of feels like taking a $100 bill out of my right pocket and putting it in my left pocket while pretending it did me some good!

Comment

about a million....

Comment

We are both retired and really don't care if we get a cent, others need it more than we do! Teacher retirement for my wife and I have SS plus 2 retirement checks that cover us "most months" unless something comes up we did not plan on.

Comment

No clue, but going to have knee surgery in the next few weeks, so it will help. I'm 65 so just getting a little more that I have paid in since I was about 15.

Comment

Ok this is supposed to help Americans out during this time of crisis. Now remember nothing is free....bet you will have to pay this back at some point.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                                That's because you make to much. You know, that income inequality

I’ve been eating take out and tipping 50% this week.

I’d give 15k to my local restaurants that I’ve been eating out at for the last few years to keep them going.

Unfortunately the 15k I owe will keep me from eating at those places during this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X