Lampasas county 2019-2020 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skiguy327 View Post
    A couple weeks ago I saw a bachelor group down the road from my lease on 2227. 4-5 2 year olds. Nothing to get excited about. Setup my game camera AMS have only seen hogs so far. I’m only feeding corn so not expecting much just yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    All you need is corn

Comment

Definitely still in bachelor groups

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very dry out there. please be careful where you park. Good luck this year.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDon View Post
          We should do another lunch at Storms or something. It’s been 5 or 6 years now..

Stopped there today. Burgers are still good.

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
          Very dry out there. please be careful where you park. Good luck this year.
          Depending where the lease is you may have gotten some rain today. Around noon it was raining between Lometa and Lampassas.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
            Stopped there today. Burgers are still good.

Depending where the lease is you may have gotten some rain today. Around noon it was raining between Lometa and Lampassas.
            Had Storms yesterday as well. We got rain today, strong storm. Ground sucked it up quick.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Codyw48 View Post

Man you have all kinds of fun stuff running around!

Had a storm cut our afternoon hunt short today. But it did knock the dust down for a little bit. The one camera I've checked was full by may 2nd and I'm sure the others probably were too. Anyhow, seen lots of deer and a lot of does with twins too. One of my targets, a big 7 that should be 6 this year was right inside the gate when we pulled in last night. Man he is a stud of a 7! Lookin forward to what this season has to offer

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Any luck today for the lampasas folks? I'm chomping at the bit to get down there. **** work

Comment

Any luck so far? I still havent been able to get down and pull cards since first of September. Hoping to get down and sneak a hunt in this next rotation off work. But I did just get my new cell cam in the mail so that will help ease the time between trips

Comment

Originally posted by Codyw48 View Post

Is that lechwe on a low fence place???? That would be like hitting the lottery!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Yes it is

Comment

Got my food plots in today. Pulled cards, a bunch of 8s and a few 9s but no 10 pointers this year on camera; bit of a down year for us. We need to take numbers down a lot so we’ll be shooting a good number of does.

Comment

The rancher next door to us west of Adamsville was crying about it being the driest year he could remember but the weeds are chest high and every doe we saw yesterday appeared to be in fine flesh. I think his memory took a hit. Looks like a banner fawn crop.
                            The live oaks that are left have a decent crop on them but the few Lacey oaks we saw were loaded.

Comment

Don’t post any pics of the lechwe if you shoot it .........

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                                Don’t post any pics of the lechwe if you shoot it .........
                                Why

Comment

Working...
                                X