Anybody else NOT have a sense of humor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody else NOT have a sense of humor?

Apparently according to my wife she says that no-one thinks I have a sense of humor. Anyone else suffer this fate? Are we just so above them?

Originally posted by HdFilmmaker View Post
    Apparently according to my wife she says that no-one thinks I have a sense of humor. Anyone else suffer this fate? Are we just so above them?
    I do, but it takes a certain type of humor to get me rolling. Some folks laugh at everything, I'm not one of those guys. I have been called a fuddy dudd

Comment

I know a grouchy old woman that can fix that, my youngest son is a lot like that, well one day she tried to make a funny, mr no sense of humor said "mom I'm talking so far above your head on this", I didn't even look back, just took off. I could hear mom giving him what for about 3 blocks, but I do wish I woulda stopped long enough to snap a pic of her face. He's very careful about what he says and how he says it now, shoot hell even flash a little grin from time to time.

Comment

I did tell her my last three gf's thought I was funny as anything. I just don't get her? lol

Comment

Chances are, it's over your head, not under your feet.

Comment

Originally posted by tex4k View Post
            I know a grouchy old woman that can fix that, my youngest son is a lot like that, well one day she tried to make a funny, mr no sense of humor said "mom I'm talking so far above your head on this", I didn't even look back, just took off. I could hear mom giving him what for about 3 blocks, but I do wish I woulda stopped long enough to snap a pic of her face. He's very careful about what he says and how he says it now, shoot hell even flash a little grin from time to time.

This made zero sense.....

Comment

Some accuse me of not having a sense of humor. But when I'm working, I'm focused on the job at hand and take my jobs very seriously. When I'm not working my sense of humor shows easily.

Comment

Originally posted by AddisonOil View Post
                This made zero sense.....
                No sense of humor?

Comment

I have an overdeveloped sense of humor

Comment

My wife tells me I'm lucky she thinks I'm funny all the time. Not sure what to make of that. I guess sarcasm is an underappreciated art form.
                    Last edited by ACCURACYINC; 08-02-2017, 01:56 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

Hyperactive 9th grade sense of humor right here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txpitdog View Post
                        Hyperactive 9th grade sense of humor right here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Me too.

Comment

I used to be a very serious person. I have since learned a good few years ago, that life is to be enjoyed. There are times of life, and death. And granted, it should be taken seriously. But it doesn't mean you can't have a sense of humor during those times.
                          Going through a situation where life hangs in the balance, it makes the rest of life seem like gravy. And I try to give thanks every day for those daily blessings. Life is a very delicate thing, yours, mine, ours, and everybody's.
                          So put on a smile. And show others that adversity (past, present, and future) dose not rule your life. You'd be surprised as how many people smile back.

Comment

I have struggled lately with realizing that life is too short to be too serious. Spent 25-30 years happy, laughing, and enjoying every bit of life. Had quite the sense of humor. Work and business partnership turned me into Mr. Serious and what seemed like unhappy a lot due to stress. Last year, I decided that it wasn't worth it to be stressed out all the time. Can't say that I have completely reversed it but trying hard every day to smile and enjoy life. Stress is a booger!

Comment

Mine says I am a smart azz.........lol

Comment

Working...
                              X