Hang on stand suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hang on stand suggestions

What is the most comfortable hang on stand?

Originally posted by BOWTIE DRYVA View Post
    What is the most comfortable hang on stand?
    Hard to beat a Millennium M100 IMHO. Some of the Hawk hang ons are pretty comfy as well.

Comment

I use the hawk kickback stands and can sit comfortably all day. Havent tried many other name brand stands since I got a hawk.

Comment

Gents,
        Thanks for the replies I'm liking the way Hawk stands looks. Would you know where I can get the best deals on one? Also have you tried their "tree steps"?

Comment

Millennium 150 has my vote.

Comment

Following. Looking for a comfortable lightweight hang on and climbing step combo myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you're looking to go as cheap as possible, I'm a fan of these

Comment

You will NOT find a more comfortable hang on than the Millennium M150 Monster. Spent 32 hours in one in one weekend and never felt uncomfortable. The seat is not even comparable to other hang ons on the market, the platform is huge with an awesome foot stand, and it is surprisingly light. I was able to pack in the stand, 20ft worth of climbing sticks, my bow and my day pack in easily.

Also did I mention im a hefty 285?

Comment

Keep'em coming!

Comment

I just went through this exercise myself. It came down to the Millennium M100U and the Hawk Helium Pro. I ultimately chose the HHP and it is being shipped right now.

These two were the finalists because I wanted: (i) that stretched fabric kind of seat, (ii) a seat with a seatback on it, and (iii) very lightweight, as I will be packing this stand in and out on public land.

The deciding factor was seat and platform adjustability. The HHP is adjustable and the M100U is not. This is a significant factor if you need to set up in a particular section of a tree that just is not straight up and down. I've used a climber for 10 years and am buying a hang-on to access non-perfect tree setups, thus this feature ended up tilting the scales in HHP favor even though the M100U is less expensive ($175 vs $230) and weighs about 5 lb less.

Comment

Originally posted by BOWTIE DRYVA View Post
                      Gents,
                      Thanks for the replies I'm liking the way Hawk stands looks. Would you know where I can get the best deals on one? Also have you tried their "tree steps"?
                      Hawk tree steps are pretty salty for the money. Have 4 sets and easy to set and get dug into the tree well. The steel ones aren't much heavier than the aluminum ones FWIW.

Comment

Working...
                      X