Old Mexico Hunter's 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    Just a PSA gents. Crossing in NL is a breeze, the Tamulipas tourist personnel are on sight to help all hunters traveling into Mexico along with Angadi.

Zero hassle, zero ice chest looked through, zero permits for SxSs, zero issues with gun permits, they give you a gig bag, welcome you to Mexico with open arms.

If you have a little extra time go through NL. They treat you like royalty. I even tried to tip the Tourist personnel and they absolutely would not accept it.

Viva! Good luck to everyone.
    Thanks for the heads up, Mexico. Rollin that way next Wednesday.

Comment

Man, I love those pics of the antlers in the cotton seed!

Comment

If y'all take the loop to Hwy 85 along the river watch your speed. There are transit cops everywhere. I believe the speed limit is 60 KM. Just an FYI.

Comment

Hunters crossed checked guns today in PN Had no issues did not have to get permits for trailer or side by side,

Comment

Half our crew is hunting this morning, other half checking guns in PN this am. Good luck to everyone the dust is flying but calling for light showers until Monday

Comment

Thanks for the reports, keep ‘em coming. We plan to go down after Thanksgiving.

Comment

Good luck to everyone!!! We’d love to have everyone in the chips this year [emoji1377] anyone wanting enter our Mexico contest feel free to PM me or go to the Tlfcontest.com to get you and your group In safe travels an happy hunting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone try crossing in a F350 recently?

Comment

Time to get this season rolling boys. VIVA!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Geeze!!

Comment

If I see a buck like that I’ll probably miss and hit myself .

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                          Time to get this season rolling boys. VIVA!
                          Nice buck!

Comment

Anyone around Guerrero, Coahuila got a chance to hunt yet? Our neighbor says the deer aren’t hitting corn feeders. Guess they are sticking to all that green natural browse still. I’m headed down Wednesday to get in 3-4 days of hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Frame View Post
                              Anyone around Guerrero, Coahuila got a chance to hunt yet? Our neighbor says the deer aren’t hitting corn feeders. Guess they are sticking to all that green natural browse still. I’m headed down Wednesday to get in 3-4 days of hunting.
                              We hunt not far from Guerrero and the does are hitting feeders but the bucks are inconsistent at best. I saw more than a few deer eating in an open field next to my stand in lieu of eating my road corn of hand corn in that same field.

Comment

We hunted south of NL this weekend. Mainly got guns across and truck permits but saw a few mature deer lots of does and youngsters. I passed a mid-high 150s 7-8 yr old with the bow. May regret that later. One of our other members 14 yr old son killed a 23 5/8” wide 9 point that went 150 1/8”. Had 8 boys in camp 14 and under. Killed some pigs and javis making memories. Can’t wait to go back.

Comment

Working...
                                X