Microsoft Excel class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Microsoft Excel class?

Can anyone personally recommend an online, self-paced basic training course for Excel?

Youtube is your friend. I use it all the time for a lot of this type of thing. Just search "Excel for beginners" and a lot of tutorials will come up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
      Youtube is your friend. I use it all the time for a lot of this type of thing. Just search "Excel for beginners" and a lot of tutorials will come up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
      This. Search Youtube for excel basics/training and you will have a TON of videos pop up.

Comment

Most of us just learned on our own over the last 30 years... Youtube, Google, Friends, etc. That spreadsheet is your oyster.. now go solve world hunger with some Macros, Vlookups, Pivots, Formulas, etc.

Comment

YouTube amd book excel for dummys.

Comment

udemy.com is a good, inexpensive online resource if you want something more structured. I've sent some of my staff to their classes and they always find value.

Comment

I started with Lotus 123 and lots of it carried over when the Army converted to Microsoft.

Comment

Originally posted by tx_basser View Post
                Most of us just learned on our own over the last 30 years... Youtube, Google, Friends, etc. That spreadsheet is your oyster.. now go solve world hunger with some Macros, Vlookups, Pivots, Formulas, etc.
                I’d find a resource to learn VLookups, Pivot tables, slicers, etc.

Comment

Old thread bumped by a bot..

I have a coworker that has become an excel wizard by using ChatGPT to pose "How do I do X in excel" questions and the AI listing what to do.

Comment

✅ Download and complete your free course exercise file here ➡️https://www.simonsezit.com/excel-2021-beginners-courseexercise-files/In this Excel 2021 Beginne...

Comment

Pay someone local to sit beside you like a nanny for about 12 hrs.
                      Gonna cost you a little but the learning curve is cut way short.

Comment

LinkedIn would be my choice.

Comment

I started out with Lotus 123 many years ago then when the Army changed to Microsoft products, just learned on my own.

Comment

Well, since we are here...

Hop onto chat gpt, explain the situation and what you are trying to do, and it will give you the exact formula you need. Copy and paste that into the cell. Free.

If it is not right the first time, just tell it what went wrong and why and it will try again.

Comment

Be careful to know what version you are on. The web version of Excel is "Excel light" you want the installed version that installs to your pc for the "Full version". Microsoft in their infinite wisdom made the two slightly different and you will be wasting time hunting down things you already know how to do.

I to started out in Lotus 123, then went into Microsoft products in the 90's.

Good luck,

Comment

Working...
                              X