Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2022 San Angelo surrounding area season thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
    Who else feeds year-round protein? With the recent rains they slowed down just for a few seconds then back on the protein hard again. With season opener approaching I was just curious who all feeds year-round and what do you like to feed mostly?
    I do.

Comment

Who else feeds year-round protein? With the recent rains they slowed down just for a few seconds then back on the protein hard again. With season opener approaching I was just curious who all feeds year-round and what do you like to feed mostly?

September 19, 2022 - YouTube
      September 19, 2022 - YouTube

Guilty.... Timed but guilty!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Guilty.... Timed but guilty!
        Anything helps especially with this Spring/Summer range conditions. Just glad we finally got some rain!
        When you really know a place through monitoring or surveys it really sinks in on how much a drought really takes control. We supplement feed what we can with higher feed cost but Mother Nature is in total control.

Comment

Well, Safari Studio called yesterday with the news Pitchfork was done and ready for pick up.

Here’s a few pics for now from the taxidermy shop yesterday. Very happy to get this guy back.

I’ll post more pics later on.
          Attached Files

Comment

That's one helluva deer!

Heading up this weekend for some last minute tasks. One of the members on our lease is getting married opening day of bow season so none of us will be there until the 2nd weekend

Cameras showing they've slowed down on the feed - was told there's a bumper crop of acorns this year so that would explain the corn piling up under the feeders - the raccoons sure aren't mad about that though

Comment

BT that is a beautiful mount of an awesome deer !! Congrats again !!

Comment

Awesome mount. I forgot how big that deer was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great mount BT......Deer of a lifetime right there!

Safari does great work!

Comment

Great looking mount Mr. Brandon. Congrats again on a stud of a deer.

Looking forward for what this season brings you.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                      Well, Safari Studio called yesterday with the news Pitchfork was done and ready for pick up.

Here’s a few pics for now from the taxidermy shop yesterday. Very happy to get this guy back.

That is a beautiful buck and just about perfect in my estimation. Can't wait to see what you lay down opening weekend this year.

Comment

Mount looks great Brandon, That form looks real familiar

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post

Doesn’t get much better than that. Congrats again,Brandon on one helluva buck and mount!

Comment

Great looking mount Brandon. Congrats again. Love that palmation.

Comment

Originally posted by ccallarman View Post
                              That's one helluva deer!

Heading up this weekend for some last minute tasks. One of the members on our lease is getting married opening day of bow season so none of us will be there until the 2nd weekend

Cameras showing they've slowed down on the feed - was told there's a bumper crop of acorns this year so that would explain the corn piling up under the feeders - the raccoons sure aren't mad about that though
                              Thank You! Yeah, that’s really bad timing on getting married. Lol

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
                              BT that is a beautiful mount of an awesome deer !! Congrats again !!
                              Thanks!!!
                              Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                              Awesome mount. I forgot how big that deer was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Thank You.

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Great mount BT......Deer of a lifetime right there!

Safari does great work!
                              Appreciate it, Jason. I agree…Safari Studios put out great work. Plus they are patient with all my questions and requests. Lol

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                              Great looking mount Mr. Brandon. Congrats again on a stud of a deer.

Looking forward for what this season brings you.

Rwc
                              Thanks Richard. This drought is really bad.

Originally posted by El General View Post
                              That is a beautiful buck and just about perfect in my estimation. Can't wait to see what you lay down opening weekend this year.
                              Thanks!! I’m super happy with it all. He’s a very special buck to me.
                              This drought didn’t do us very many favors this year.
                              Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                              Mount looks great Brandon, That form looks real familiar
                              Thanks….Yes, it should look very familiar.

Doesn’t get much better than that. Congrats again,Brandon on one helluva buck and mount!
                              Thanks Jeremy.

Originally posted by goldtip5575 View Post
                              Great looking mount Brandon. Congrats again. Love that palmation.
                              Thank You, Sir!!!

Comment

Giant buddy! Mount turned out great

Comment

Working...
                                X