No announcement yet.

Texas Tuna Safaris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Glenn said one guy was already booked by himself and he's not from tbh.

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      I think Glenn said one guy was already booked by himself and he's not from tbh.

Sounds like he will be last to sign up!! Detective up on that guy and tell him to bring beer for 15 thirsty anglers and one pontoon captain!!

Comment

Can someone pm me if there is a open spot. Would love to go depending on dates and cost.

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
          Glen
          Doug
          Chew
          SKLOSS
          Slew
          Don (Slew's buddy)
          BTLowry
          Tanner (BTLowry's son)
          DamonJ
          AtTheWall
          Biggs
          Jordan (Bigg’s brother)

only missing 4. Isn't the rule the last one to post his name has to buy all the beer for the trip?
          Are there dates? I'll take me plus one spot. My calendar is pretty open.

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
            Glen
            Doug
            Chew
            SKLOSS
            Slew
            Don (Slew's buddy)
            BTLowry
            Tanner (BTLowry's son)
            DamonJ
            AtTheWall
            Biggs
            Jordan (Bigg’s brother)

only missing 4. Isn't the rule the last one to post his name has to buy all the beer for the trip?
            Two of the guys are ones we have tuna fished with many times but arent really on tbh. Your also missing glen and his son on that list.

Comment

Trip is actually full. My kid is going and several that have been on every trip. Mike and Chuck

I know that leaves one spot but I wasn’t able to book entire trip. There was one guy signed up and I took all open spots.

At one time these trips were easy to book. Now they fill up quick and they are all gone if you are not Johnny on the spot- Also best if you call and ask when they are booking future trips. Sometimes you can get skipped over because it’s multiple people booking these trips.

Comment

Y'all need to invite Garca on this trip. He and SKLOSS or Chew can bunk together.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                  Trip is actually full. My kid is going and several that have been on every trip. Mike and Chuck

I know that leaves one spot but I wasn’t able to book entire trip. There was one guy signed up and I took all open spots.

At one time these trips were easy to book. Now they fill up quick and they are all gone if you are not Johnny on the spot- Also best if you call and ask when they are booking future trips. Sometimes you can get skipped over because it’s multiple people booking these trips.
                  Im still confused on dates. Is this for this year or next?

Either way, add me to any standby list.

My resume-

Last edited by toledo; 09-15-2022, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    Y'all need to invite Garca on this trip. He and SKLOSS or Chew can bunk together.
                    You know im thinking Chew might need a special lure for his first trip!

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
                      Im still confused on dates. Is this for this year or next?

Either way, add me to any standby list.

My resume-

Its for this year.

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                        You know im thinking Chew might need a special lure for his first trip!
                        You talking about that little grub worm lure you tried to get me to use the other night? I'm going to stick with the halco. [emoji38]

Comment

Please add me to the standby list. 22 or 23

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any of you Veterans of this trip know how high the railing is around the boat, just curious if it is tough for the vertically challenged to fish?

Asking for a friend name Chew..

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
                              Any of you Veterans of this trip know how high the railing is around the boat, just curious if it is tough for the vertically challenged to fish?

Asking for a friend name Chew..
                              I've already bought a non-slip step stool with rod holders....beyatttch. [emoji1][emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                I've already bought a non-slip step stool with rod holders....beyatttch. [emoji1][emoji1]

You’d better buy some 10 lb ankle weights just in case. Leverage is key!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X