No announcement yet.

Best Weedkiller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eraser max is hard to beat. It has another ingredient that helps keep the weeds from returning. If you have other vines or mesquite type trees in the mix get you some remedy to add to it.

Comment

Thanks everyone . Lots of choices. I’m gonna try the RM43 because it was easily available at my local Tractor Supply which isn’t far from me. We shall see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
        Thanks everyone . Lots of choices. I’m gonna try the RM43 because it was easily available at my local Tractor Supply which isn’t far from me. We shall see what happens.
        As package says do not spray under drip line of trees you want to keep. My boss touted how good it was and found out about the drip line warning. I have recently sprayed a bunch of huisache, did pretty good, need to do a few over.

Comment

Just wanted to update this. I used the RM43 a day or so after I first started this thread and it’s worked really well. It killed what I sprayed quick and it hasn’t shown no sign of trying to come back. By now it would be sprouting out again after using round up.

Comment

2022 Texas drought has killed all my weeds

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
              Just wanted to update this. I used the RM43 a day or so after I first started this thread and it’s worked really well. It killed what I sprayed quick and it hasn’t shown no sign of trying to come back. By now it would be sprouting out again after using round up.
              Rm43 also has a pre emergent in it.
              It works well.

Comment

Any product with imazapyr. But, it will kill woody vegetation as well.

Comment

clear pasture, msmsa, and glyphosate (roundup) add
                  prodiamine for a pre- immergent - so you aint sprayinng every 3 months
                  i have had very good results with this mix if you aint sure give me a shout i deal directyly with a supplier here in houston eight 32-731zero 422

Comment

Like others have said, glyphosate mixed from concentrate will be much more effective on most weeds than the 1% ready-to-use stuff. 3-5% should be all you need (4-6 oz/gallon). If not, try imazapyr, or triclopyr(remedy).

There’s harder stuff, but rarely needed for herbaceous weeds.

Comment

Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My Wife's Uncle. Oh not that weed.

Comment

For crabgrass?

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                            It really depends on what type of “weeds” you have, where they’re located and whether you want something else to grow in that spot in the near future. If it’s something in an open area with no other plants around it, brush some Stump/Brush Killer on it. If it’s Nut Grass or Nutsedge, glyphosate won’t kill it.
                            Exactly, and where exactly are you spraying it? Fenceline? Driveway? Yard?

Roundup won't kill all weeds. And, in this drought, there is no point in spraying. It will be a waste of money.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                              Crossbow or if you can find it Dicamba. Be careful with either one of these.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                              Crossbow is some really good stuff. It has killed every weed, vine, brush, and young tree I have sprayed it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                Crossbow is some really good stuff. It has killed every weed, vine, brush, and young tree I have sprayed it on.

Mr James will it kill nutgrass? And where you get it at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X