2022 Bass Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 Bass Fishing Thread

Figured I’d kick it off. Hope everyone has a great year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice fish man.

Comment

Nice catch, hope to get out soon and Rip some lips

Comment

Nice ones. I'm hoping to go to Fork with my son a few times in the next couple of months.

Comment

Anyone braving the cold this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
            Anyone braving the cold this weekend?
            Yessir. My boy has a THSBA tournament tomorrow on Canyon Lake. I can promise I will not be under-dressed!

Comment

Nice fish, congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                Yessir. My boy has a THSBA tournament tomorrow on Canyon Lake. I can promise I will not be under-dressed!
                Right on! Good luck. Our next THSBA tournament is in two weeks. Conroe.

Comment

How did it go?

Comment

How did it go?
                    Not sure yet. His partner couldn't make it so he was fishin solo. We left the weigh-in early and he was sitting in 15th out of 91 teams. Weather was a balmy 25 degrees at first cast. Boy had to keep dipping his rod in the water to get the ice off. But we were dressed for it so it wasn't too bad. THSBA has not updated their website yet but when they do I can post the results. Hoping for a top 20.

Comment

Fingers crossed

Comment

Not sure yet. His partner couldn't make it so he was fishin solo. We left the weigh-in early and he was sitting in 15th out of 91 teams. Weather was a balmy 25 degrees at first cast. Boy had to keep dipping his rod in the water to get the ice off. But we were dressed for it so it wasn't too bad. THSBA has not updated their website yet but when they do I can post the results. Hoping for a top 20.
                        Nice! What did his bag look like?

Comment

It was tough. We finished 13th with 1- 5 pound fish. Looks like Love finished 17th.

Comment

Nice! What did his bag look like?
                            He had two keepers for 4.15 lbs. Had one other fish that no matter how much I tried to stretch him, he was just short. But it wasn't for a lack of trying. And they are hard to measure when they immediately freeze to the measuring board!

Originally posted by chehunt View Post
                            It was tough. We finished 13th with 1- 5 pound fish. Looks like Love finished 17th.
                            Where did you see the results? When I pull up the THSBA website is says it hasn't been updated yet. Which school are y'all with? Johnny fishes for Liberty Hill.

Comment

bass

He had two keepers for 4.15 lbs. Had one other fish that no matter how much I tried to stretch him, he was just short. But it wasn't for a lack of trying. And they are hard to measure when they immediately freeze to the measuring board!

Where did you see the results? When I pull up the THSBA website is says it hasn't been updated yet. Which school are y'all with? Johnny fishes for Liberty Hill.
                              I had a picture of the 2nd page on the leader board at weigh in.
                              Colorado County.

Comment

Working...
                              X