Inflated Hospital Numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inflated Hospital Numbers

In Texas, focal point of national anxiety about a coronavirus 'second wave,' the state counts every COVID-positive hospital patient as a hospitalization for COVID itself, which may be exaggerating numbers.

Texas hospital CEO: COVID inpatient count 'misinterpreted,' level of alarm 'unwarranted'

You "test" everyone in the hospital from broken legs, to car accidents, to choking victims. If anyone tests positive they are counted as in the hospital for covid. Lots of ways folks are manipulating these numbers and this is one of them.

Comment

Exactly & our elected buffoons are running with it.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
        You "test" everyone in the hospital from broken legs, to car accidents, to choking victims. If anyone tests positive they are counted as in the hospital for covid. Lots of ways folks are manipulating these numbers and this is one of them.

Its the same with deaths. If they die in a car wreck and have the antibodies then they just died of Covid.

Comment

yep, there is a big difference in dying from CV-19; and dying with it.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
            yep, there is a big difference in dying from CV-19; and dying with it.
            I agree, but am glad to see they are testing everyone needing any type of medical care, we need a good data base on this COVID-19 since it’s a novel virus, and can and will mutate
            And having a good idea of asymptomatic people running around spreading it seems logical, The more we know about it the less of a mystery it is ,

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
              I agree, but am glad to see they are testing everyone needing any type of medical care, we need a good data base on this COVID-19 since it’s a novel virus, and can and will mutate
              And having a good idea of asymptomatic people running around spreading it seems logical, The more we know about it the less of a mystery it is ,
              We need good data yes, but they do not release any real data. That's the problem.

I still want to know what the Fing over all plan is. Is it now hide and shelter in place until a vaccine? Or are they still saying when this mess started that we will all get it and just don't want to overwhelm hospitals?

Comment

Imagine that

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  We need good data yes, but they do not release any real data. That's the problem.

I still want to know what the Fing over all plan is. Is it now hide and shelter in place until a vaccine? Or are they still saying when this mess started that we will all get it and just don't want to overwhelm hospitals?
                  Apparently it is to pander to the media

Comment

The plan is to inflate numbers now in hopes of squashing the economic recovery ahead of the elections.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                      The plan is to inflate numbers now in hopes of squashing the economic recovery ahead of the elections.
                      No doubt. I do think it could hurt either party. What I hope happens is that it backfires on the liberal left media machine.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        I know that LOL

I mean what do pandemic experts say the goal is? What does the CDC say the end goal is?

What are the end goal options? Do they tell us anything anymore?

Comment

Who knew that all we had to do to get rid of the FLU was to re-name it COVID.. And just like that the Flu is gone..

Comment

CDC inflated numbers and admitted it! Hospitals do it for the money. A lot of this is BS!

Comment

So how is China doing? What about the rest of the world.

I am sick of this BS and bad decisions being made left and right.

What about all the asymptotic people do we here about those folks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X