Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comprehensive look inside CHOP & Tactics...must read for LE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comprehensive look inside CHOP & Tactics...must read for LE.

Anonymous participants in the uprising in Minneapolis explore how a combination of tactics compelled the police to abandon the Third Precinct.

I've stated I don't see Abbott putting up with this nonsense, but just in case here is a fascinating look at what these whacko's who have hijacked peaceful protests are using to control the situation.

It's a long read but would love some le feedback, especially on the use of lasers.

I am not le but I would say they just don’t fully appreciate that the police are so bound by protocols especially in liberal cities that it’s not that hard to outnumber and overwhelm.
    All their “tactics” would be neutralized if the police had broader rules of engagement

So bizarre reading things like this from events that happened on US soil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
      I am not le but I would say they just don’t fully appreciate that the police are so bound by protocols especially in liberal cities that it’s not that hard to outnumber and overwhelm.
      All their “tactics” would be neutralized if the police had broader rules of engagement

Agree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Chilling analysis of the tactics of anarchy -- not theoretically, but in retrospect, as specifically employed in the first days of the Minneapolis riots or "uprising." Interesting, the way that non-violent protesters were used in the front of the crowd lines to shield ballistic "squads" throwing projectiles -- rocks, water bottles, Molotov cocktails. The real stated goal of the outfit publishing that piece is the overthrow of society.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post

I was thinking the same thing & kinda reminds me of the compliant mayor in red dawn just rolling over...hard to understand how leadership in some of these states & cities just ignore the rule of law, allowing the movement of a few to hinder the liberty of the entire populace.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            I was thinking the same thing & kinda reminds me of the compliant mayor in red dawn just rolling over...hard to understand how leadership in some of these states & cities just ignore the rule of law, allowing the movement of a few to hinder the liberty of the entire populace.

The article was a little hard to follow. Some parts sounded like it was from the protester’s perspective and some from a 3rd person perspective.

Regardless sounds like the police were using the less than lethal options they had. Not sure what else they could have deployed without starting to kill people.

Comment

I'm not sure what the answers are & certainly not blaming LE especially in the current climate but do agree there would be no solution without some lethal force...if this movement / tactics grow to occupy other sections of various cities then maybe, just maybe the answer is for the good guys who live & own property in the places attacked are the ones to put this crap out to pasture & not come from LE if folks in leadership positions don't act.

I mean at some point there has to be a realization from the spineless leaders we are dealing with domestic terrorism hiding in plain sight within a hijacked movement. My hope this will fade away but I fear it's going to get worse the closer we get to the election. Highly doubt any sort of the nonsense will hit here in the valley but did feel the 411 was worth sharing if it comes to a town near you.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                I'm not sure what the answers are & certainly not blaming LE especially in the current climate but do agree there would be no solution without some lethal force...if this movement / tactics grow to occupy other sections of various cities then maybe, just maybe the answer is for the good guys who live & own property in the places attacked are the ones to put this crap out to pasture & not come from LE if folks in leadership positions don't act.

I mean at some point there has to be a realization from the spineless leaders we are dealing with domestic terrorism hiding in plain sight within a hijacked movement. My hope this will fade away but I fear it's going to get worse the closer we get to the election. Highly doubt any sort of the nonsense will hit here in the valley but did feel the 411 was worth sharing if it comes to a town near you.
                This will not fade. Going to get real ugly when some of the trials don't end up with the outcomes the rioters are demanding. MSM and pandering politicians are making it worse.

Make no mistake, this are tactics of warfare. Weaken your adversary by utilizing multiple points of attack.

We are way to civilized as a society. The violent rioters need to be dealt with in the same fashion they are dealing it out. It would not take long before they would tuck tail and ran home. Of course, this will never happen with such a polarized and divided political sentiment.

Comment

I appreciate the article, but found nothing really new or insightful in it. A very simplified and at times overstated review of what occurred. Unconventional warfare by a small group with knowledge, specific tactics and defined targets in an urban setting can be very challenging to overcome. I saw absolutely nothing to convince me that any of the mob leaders were serious threats due to their knowledge of tactics other than ability to motivate dumba**'es to cause social unrest.

Conversely, a small unit with the appropriate skill set and mission authority can easily stop, control and cease the actions of the riot leadership. Most of the riot situations were enabled by LE management incompetence and lack of political support and willpower. Bring in federal LE to disrupt all electronic and digital communication, unleash a few pipe hitting SWAT teams, and the problem children will disburse quickly. LOTS of available options that don't involve any trigger pulling.

I have zero issue with people protesting, it's what the first amendment guarantees. The pandering afterward and putting LE in a no win situation sucks. But, people get what they want and deserve. The outcome of CHAZ and the Atlanta blue flu will be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post
                    I appreciate the article, but found nothing really new or insightful in it. A very simplified and at times overstated review of what occurred. Unconventional warfare by a small group with knowledge, specific tactics and defined targets in an urban setting can be very challenging to overcome. I saw absolutely nothing to convince me that any of the mob leaders were serious threats due to their knowledge of tactics other than ability to motivate dumba**'es to cause social unrest.

Conversely, a small unit with the appropriate skill set and mission authority can easily stop, control and cease the actions of the riot leadership. Most of the riot situations were enabled by LE management incompetence and lack of political support and willpower. Bring in federal LE to disrupt all electronic and digital communication, unleash a few pipe hitting SWAT teams, and the problem children will disburse quickly. LOTS of available options that don't involve any trigger pulling.

I have zero issue with people protesting, it's what the first amendment guarantees. The pandering afterward and putting LE in a no win situation sucks. But, people get what they want and deserve. The outcome of CHAZ and the Atlanta blue flu will be interesting.
                    Absolutely the best post on this whole mess I’ve read. I’ll just add, you want to stop this snake, follow the money to its head and take it out. Money dries up, paid terrorists go away.

Comment

There are for sure US Marshals in the mix dressed like anyone else there. The CHAZ has been infiltrated by federal law enforcement, the little idiots just don’t know it.

Comment

I agree the fix is not complicated & no need for the feds. Local LE could have stopped it on day one if they were allowed to do their job & called in the guard for back up on day 2 if needed, so in no uncertain way am I praising the mob for their genius in regards to occupying by force. Like Charlie noted, it's the snake head & the compliant mob taking advantage of the politics, mass media, peaceful protestors, compliant gutless leaders & a gullible public as their weapons...THIS is both terrifying & fascinating that the masses are missing or choosing to ignore.

So, the problem isn't how to fix it & clean house...the problem is how do you do it without creating more of the same madness with no one willing to sacrifice what sort of force the situation will require because the public is too dumb to grasp the siege in it's entirety.

I guess what is frustrating to me is the problem is now complicated when it shouldn't be. I'm sorta fed up with it all, ready for all LE to get the blue flu & see if there are any patriots left to stand up & take their liberty back.

frog's in the proverbial pot...

Recent violence inside Seattle's police-free Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP) zone is "very troubling" and is a direct result of the failure of city leadership, Seattle Police Officers Guild President Michael Solan stated Saturday.
                        Last edited by Artos; 06-20-2020, 11:16 AM.

Comment

I'm still waiting for those big water cannons to show up and wash the streets down of all the vermin.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                            I'm still waiting for those big water cannons to show up and wash the streets down of all the vermin.
                            Not to mention those Heat Ray things.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                              Not to mention those Heat Ray things.
                              Less potential damage with those things. Those water cannons can be brutal. Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X