Car Washes and Flatbeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car Washes and Flatbeds

What's the deal with Car Washes not wanting to wash trucks with flatbeds? No it's not a duly. Single wheel! 83" bed. Same width as truck. Same tool box that was in my normal truck. No there isn't anything on it to catch. No compressors mounted or anything. I don't get it. Was turned away from 3 places and finally found one with a manage approval was able to go thru. Anyone else have this problem?

Move to west texas

Comment

Did you ask them?

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
        Did you ask them?
        This

Comment

NSV non-standard vehicle

Men don’t wash their trucks, that’s what rain is for.

If you have to use a car wash, you get out and do the brush and pressure wash thing.

Comment

Been thru this ordeal also. Was told the diamond plate snags and tears up the cleaning brushes.

Comment

They’re not programmed to clean it well. Don’t want to deal with complaints about it not being clean.

And most flat beds end up with oil and grease on them. That gets on the brushes and then goes on the next vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                They’re not programmed to clean it well. Don’t want to deal with complaints about it not being clean.

And most flat beds end up with oil and grease on them. That gets on the brushes and then goes on the next vehicle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Only time I've had an issues was up his way, and they said it was because of my ice chest and stake rails I had on the side. After I pointed out five other ice chests in other trucks and offered to take the rails down and strap flat too the bed they relented. This was at the Denton Buccee's.

I've also been told the same thing about it not getting the bed as clean but like I told them flat bed's are reverse mullets on trucks, party up front and all bidness in the back. Long as the front half got clean I was ok with the outcome.

Comment

I bet you need to put the dawg in the cab.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                    I bet you need to put the dawg in the cab.
                    Lol

Comment

Car Washes and Flatbeds...that has the makings of a country song!

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                        NSV non-standard vehicle

Men don’t wash their trucks, that’s what rain is for.

If you have to use a car wash, you get out and do the brush and pressure wash thing.
                        BS! I wash my truck every year whether it needs it or not

Comment

Working...
                        X