No announcement yet.

Legal Question about Theft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a dog for years that would handle the situation nicely without making a sound, just have to hose off the blood

Comment

i would buy a house with a garage. and put said property in said garage.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
        Most normal sized pick ups barley fit in new garages... its annoying. I would have to remove my freezer and work bench.

Comment

Originally posted by SHSU18 View Post
          Most normal sized pick ups barley fit in new garages... its annoying. I would have to remove my freezer and work bench.

Sounds like you need to use the garage as a garage and build yourself a workshop. [emoji6]

If a Suburban will fit (they will) then a pickup will too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
            How about the scumbags quit stealing property that doesnt belong to them....wait that is not going to happen.

I am at least stepping out the door and letting the 12 ga bark into the air. I will take the public discharge of a firearm charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Sounds like you need to use the garage as a garage and build yourself a workshop. [emoji6]

If a Suburban will fit (they will) then a pickup will too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              They will fit...just have to climb out the sunroof! [emoji1787]

Comment

so after reading through all this it seems the best plan of action is to wait until they arrive, turn a light on and go outside and help them take the rims and tires off and load them to make sure none of the crooks hurt their backs in the process so you don't get sued. then tell them thank you and have a nice night and go back to bed. get up and go buy new tires/rims and repeat as many times as necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                  so after reading through all this it seems the best plan of action is to wait until they arrive, turn a light on and go outside and help them take the rims and tires off and load them to make sure none of the crooks hurt their backs in the process so you don't get sued. then tell them thank you and have a nice night and go back to bed. get up and go buy new tires/rims and repeat as many times as necessary.
                  LMAO! Sad but you are probably right with today's society....

Comment

A guy I went to HS with ran out onto his front porch with a bat to scare off thieves. They killed him on his front porch, sad for his family. Don't run out to scare them off!

Comment

Let your wife's Dobermans loose on them. That's what I would do.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by boy wonder View Post
                        A guy I went to HS with ran out onto his front porch with a bat to scare off thieves. They killed him on his front porch, sad for his family. Don't run out to scare them off!
                        Don’t run out period. Walk out quietly, preferably from a concealed location like out the back door.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                          Don’t run out period. Walk out quietly, preferably from a concealed location like out the back door.
                          ...and then blow the crap out of their vehicle tires, then wait for them to approach!

Comment

Originally posted by Turtlewax View Post
                            Toss a few of these out of the front door..........problem solved.
                            Get video too, this would be entertaining

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                              Most here would do exactly that.
                              The NRA has excellent insurance that covers this exact situation and more, like hunting accidents, etc. $175/yr for $1million as low as $75 for 250k

Now, some of you can grow back your nads.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                                I wouldn’t shoot anybody over some tires. But if they had a vehicle it would get some bullet holes. Let them sue.
                                Gotta be careful with that. Had a guy locally shoot at some folks who were stealing a couple of cases of beer. I think he was an off duty security guard or something. Anyway, that being said, he fired at the tires, but a bullet went into the car and missed the thieves, but managed to strike and kill a female passenger who was asleep in the back seat. He was indicted, and also lost a civil suit.

An off-duty security guard was indicted Wednesday by a Jefferson County grand jury on a charge of criminally negligent homicide in the death of a Beaumont woman after he shot at a car driven by a man who had allegedly stolen beer.
                                Last edited by bullets13; 06-30-2020, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X