Meanwhile in Chicago...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile in Chicago...

Ten people have been killed, four of them minors, in shootings across Chicago so far this weekend, including three teenagers and a 3-year-old boy

Must have been all white victims, otherwise there'd be outrage and protest and BLM would be all over this. I think that's how it works, right?

Comment

I'm sure the gun owners all had their state issued FOID cards in possession.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

People know what they're getting in to by living there. No way in hell I'd ever try to raise a family there it's a trashy *** city full of trashy *** people. If that sounds racist oh well. Deal with it. Bunch of stupid craps if you want to change the world and the way other people look at you maybe start with fixing yourselves and the image that you've made. Shooting toddlers and whatnot isn't helping anybody love black people more.
        Last edited by okrattler; 06-21-2020, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          People know what they're getting in to by living there. No way in hell I'd ever try to raise a family there it's a trashy *** city full of trashy *** people. If that sounds racist oh well. Deal with it. Bunch of stupid craps if you want to change the world and the way other people look at you maybe start with fixing yourselves and the image that you've made. Shooting toddlers and whatnot isn't helping anybody love black people more.
          Let's not make generalizations. I have aunts and cousins that live in Chicago and they ain't trashy. My mom and dad were born in Chicago and they weren't trashy.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gemini2759 View Post
            Let's not make generalizations. I have aunts and cousins that live in Chicago and they ain't trashy. My mom and dad were born in Chicago and they weren't trashy.

Obviously there are some people that aren't. But trashy people make it trashy. One of my best friends lives there. There are folks there that will kill you just for walking down the wrong street. My girlfriend grew up in Chicago. Since she moved 4 people have died at the house she grew up in. It is a trashy city. Why anybody would want to live there and deal with that mess is beyond me.

I used the word died loosely. It sounds weird to say it like that because it makes it seem like they had heart attacks and stuff. Let me rephrase that. 4 people have been murdered at the house she grew up in.

Another one of my buddies drove for Pepsi in Chicago. He got held at gun point and robbed. He didn't live there much longer after that.
            Last edited by okrattler; 06-21-2020, 08:42 AM.

Comment

Those headlines sure are funny......and they seem to run the same one every Sunday or Monday afternoon

Comment

The trash are the elected officials who continue to drive the city into the dump...see Detroit for her future.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  The trash are the elected officials who continue to drive the city into the dump...see Detroit for her future.
                  This is true now. Say what you want about about former mayor Richard Daley, but he kept Chicago under control and safe. Just like most major cities, you gotta know what side of town to be in.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    Sad to say but this is what Democrats want.

Comment

Another weekend in Chicago to prove once again BLM is a hypocritical, fake movement power grab by the left!

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                        Must have been all white victims, otherwise there'd be outrage and protest and BLM would be all over this. I think that's how it works, right?
                        True, but..........Most likely black on black is why there's no blm out cry.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                          True, but..........Most likely black on black is why there's no blm out cry.
                          Precisely my point. Black lives only matter to black people sometimes. When it is convenient. When it fits an agenda.

Comment

Doesn’t fit the narrative. They know they aren’t talking about the elephant in the living room. They don’t need to. Just keep the kool aide coming.

Comment

for up to date reporting on Chicago shooting statistics
                              visit https://heyjackass.com/

Goes into detailed analysis of shots fired, hits, KIA, locations etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X