No announcement yet.

Antifa into the suburbs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got off the phone with my neighbor here in Katy. Found out he’s been in California for the last several days with the security company he owns. Said it’s all he can do to keep his clients companies in one piece. Had to get off quickly said a carload of “rippers” had just pulled up in front of the business he is protecting.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      I don’t know what sponge bob square toes and living like a squidbilly even means...

I’m saying Phil the Physician, Aaron the Analyst, and Patrick the Financial Planner living in Highland Park aren’t going to go to war. I’m not talking about a middle class neighborhood Filled with highly paid blue collar plant/refinery workers who make their income pop because of overtime. And I don’t think these rioters plan on hitting that hood either. They already broke into a gated community and lit things on fire.

LOL....wrong again sir. I live in Highland Park and I can promise you my block is full of gun wielding people that know how to use them. Try again. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
        LOL....wrong again sir. I live in Highland Park and I can promise you my block is full of gun wielding people that know how to use them. Try again. LOL
        Y’all don’t shoot people in HP...

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
          Y’all don’t shoot people in HP...

LOL....maybe some don’t, but I promise you mess with my family you’ll get the business end.

Comment

I would have hoped that Americans had gotten their fill of killing other Americans in the 1860s.
            People will have to protect their homes and families. I will as well. Having the tools and the training is at least a comfort in the midst of hoping it doesn't come to that.
            However if there is one thing I've learned it's that human beings seldom learn from history.

Gary

Comment

I’d be surprised if many upper middle class will actually defend anything. You think those idiots bowing asking for forgiveness are going to shoot? Heck no, probably open the door and invite them to take the family heirlooms. Half the reason we are in this mess is because middle class America is too **** passive to stand up for themselves and have raised a generation of lazy, soft entitled offspring.

Not my neighborhood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope y’all are right, but I just don’t think Suburbia is filled with stone cold killers who have the training and wherewithal to kill multiple combatants.

Comment

I hope y’all are right, but I just don’t think Suburbia is filled with stone cold killers who have the training and wherewithal to kill multiple combatants.
                  Those scrawny, soyboy, untrained Korean grocery store owners did quite well defending their **** during the Rodney King riots in LA.

Comment

I hope that Antifa ain't stupid enough to go into the burbs. Would get ugly around here.

Comment

Why? We have ex military, police officers, ex police officers, competition shooters, hunters, outdoorsmen, etc. We have men that do gun training, survival training, etc. Hey!!!! I just realized I live in an upper middle class neighborhood of rednecks.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Just curious....where do you think all the ******es live?

Comment

Does anyone actually believe this?

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                          Most that do believe it should probably be more concerned with their blood pressure levels than Antifa.

Comment

Veteranos de guerra indo pra cima de Antifas nos US. Selva!!!!

This will show you all you need to know about these tools

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                              I believe at some point they will turn their anger to surrogates and suburbs have more “booty” to be had than their neighbor corner store

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                                https://www.facebook.com/10000051343...633778830366/?

This will show you all you need to know about these tools

Great video to end the day with, thanks for posting.

Comment

Working...
                                X